Sideshow GODZILLA Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Upcoming Sideshow GODZILLA Collectibles

Just got the email with the price.

No way in Hell.

That's insane. I'll happily spend my money elsewhere. Geez. If it really costs that much to produce, they should've not bothered... :cuckoo:

I'm buying all my godzilla maquettes elsewhere from now on too mate.

Why get angry over the price of a non life essential item.

Its not like you woke up and all of a sudden gasoline was $800.00 a gallon. :lol

I don't hate Ferrari because I can't afford their car.

Last edited:
What you call a non life essential item I call the raping of the natural world. :lecture

ian_malcolm_jurassic_park.jpg

Wait, what are we talking about?

I hope someone from sideshow sees this thread. This is insane. What makes this piece so hard to produce ?? They actually are making sure their china factory doesnt mess this piece up ?? Sideshow you are now going the route of hot toys... You are doing nothing but pricing yourself out of the market. At $600.i would have sucked it up and bought it... But at $800... Cmon now. I see an edition of 10 on this piece hahaha

Re: Upcoming Sideshow GODZILLA Collectibles

Godzilla is hardly Star wars. I love my knifehead statue. And compared to this it was excellent value, even includes a superbly implemented light up feature.

Nothing is Star Wars.

Still probably way more desired than Pacific Rim though.

But this price is garbage. It's really not THAT nice.

Folk on here throw up PO lists of about 20 PFs every year yet are outraged at 800 bucks for king of the monsters :lol
I'd rather have him and cut back on stuff next year.

That's good to hear from soneone who's seen it in person, you getting him?

If they deliver on what they had at SDCC $800 is definitely a nice price IMO. People moaning about the height I just don't get at all - do we usually pay per inch with collectibles?

Definitely get that blu ray figure tho and place it next to your mate's Godzilla maquette when he gets it in hand and cry cry cry...

Seriously some of you must be out of your mind... $800 is a fair price ?? Are you joking me ?? And ok you say we dont pay per inch but detail im assuming ?? Care to go back a few pages and look at gladiator hulk whose $200 less.... Theres more detail in his shield than all of godzilla... Especially with his short nose half length tail and messed up toes. If it was 100% accurate ok ill play the game with you. But its not. Its psuedo goji. You guys can buy him ill save my money. And ill stop buying into this insane price gouging.

I saw this at SDCC. It was gorgeous. I said I'd get it. But I can't...not at that price. But at least I have my comic con pics of it :lol........:monkey2

I was never gonna get this. However, I agree it's a damn cool piece and has far more detail in it than people are giving it credit for. Pics are forever. I'm pretty sure none of mine made it into this thread.

No one said were being FORCED to buy it. People are saying at that price they wont buy it. Do you know what thats considered ?? Price gouging.. at $600 people would be eating it up. But at $800.... Everyone here was saying they would rather spend $1000 for a larger piece. And on that i would agree. Something along the lines of a 35-36 inch tall g for a g im down. But $800 for this is insane how can you not see that ??

Back