Spiderman Not Delivered to UK?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hennypenny

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've just tried to place an order for the Spiderman from Sideshow Collectibles' website, but they are not shipping to the UK.
:cuckoo:WHY?

Its something to do with distribution rights after a products released. Happens all the time with me and I'm in Australia.

I've just tried to place an order for the Spiderman from Sideshow Collectibles' website, but they are not shipping to the UK.
:cuckoo:WHY?

Which Spiderman is it? I have preordered the J Scott Campbell one and not had a problem. I preordered the EX on the day it went up for PO and I live in the UK. The PO is still on my order history as 'processing'

Which Spiderman is it? I have preordered the J Scott Campbell one and not had a problem. I preordered the EX on the day it went up for PO and I live in the UK. The PO is still on my order history as 'processing'

Hot Toys black costume. I know because i tried buying one a while ago.

In their defense, on some products Sideshow are simply not allowed to ship them to certain countries so it's out of their hands. Though seeing the $25 code being dangled in front of me via email yesterday made me :gah:

It was 'The Amazing Spiderman'.
I'm now glad I wasn't able to order it, after watching Clipperking's youtube review. He's had problems with the shoulder joints.

Back