Will you buy the Hot Toys:TDK Armory?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which version will you buy?

• Yes

Votes: 20 6.1%
  • No

Votes: 89 27.2%
  • Bruce Wayne,Alfred,Batman & Armory

Votes: 170 52.0%
  • Alfred,Batman & Armory

Votes: 15 4.6%
  • Batman & Armory

Votes: 33 10.1%

• Total voters
Just batman and armory if any at all. I can make a Bruce Wayne from parts and I don't want or need Alfred. He was a bit of a sop in the movies. :p

I actually voted for the batman and armory only.

But now after seeing the price for the full set, I think it would be worth it. I really just have no indterst in Alfred though.

I wonder how many are getting this version of the armory and also the TDKR version when it eventually comes out?

Last edited:
No questions, for me it's the full set. Will be my first Nolan Batman buy(really only regret not buying the Tumbler as the price is astronomical now).

It took me a while to decide if I was going to buy it, but I ended up Pre-ordering the one with Bruce Wayne and Alfred.

Just the armory for me. First TDK purchase and that's all I want - plus a Bale head and Bat-Pod :)

It's gotta be the full set. Even though I have the DX12 and I made a custom Bruce Wayne, I think I can repurpose the suit into another figure (Tony Stark), and it'll be ok to have one batsuit in the case, and the other outside to complete the full batman display.

The price is just too good for all 3. Maybe they've conditioned us with all the other figs at crazy price points, but $400 for the armoury (which is essentially a full DX12 figure plus the armoury) and $100 for each Alfred and Bruce is excellent value. Granted they're just recycling a lot of parts, but they could have recycled everything AND gouged us... They know we would probably pay up to $750-$800...

Wish the price tag was not so high. Wonder how many will be sold? Preordered through SSC and boy was I a bit sticker shocked. I just paid 700.00 for my daughters first car.

Definite yes. Was hard holding out hope for this and not getting a third party with so many great pics floating around, so to me this is the payoff for patience. :yess:

Do you think you can use the original DX tdk Batman in this set as the hanging suit so you can use the new suit that is more poseable?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Batman & Armory

Now they need to offer up a Armory for Begins and 89 Bats.

Batmanvault4Door.jpg

hahahahahahahaha

If they can make empty ass Iron Man hall of Armors or styrofoam party hall of Armors, they can do a nice '89 vault and Begins wardrobe with some lights and gear.

tumblr_nadh9jS13o1rrkahjo3_500.gif

tumblr_nadh9jS13o1rrkahjo1_500.gif

tumblr_lffrq6pDGY1qbdgk6o1_500.gif

Back