Ralph McQuarrie Artist Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars McQuarrie Collectibles by Sideshow.

No hesitation on the buying the Fett as long as he comes with the second helmet, which there's no way they won't include. I know McQuarrie is Star Wars god, but I never like that original helmet design.
McQuarrie-Boba-Fett-161.jpg

There is a pretty decent chance they won't include the more traditionally Mandalorian styled helmet. It wasn't designed by Ralph McQuarrie. That one was designed by Joe Johnston.

I'm in for all 3. Wish they were 1/4 though.

These guys will look perfect next to Mythos and will blend great with them.

I really like the Vader pose. Looks so true to the artwork in terms of design and pose. Love it. Too bad it ain't 1/4, though. ;)

This line makes me glad I never picked up Mythos. I can keep my movie designs in 1/4, and my concepts in 1/5.

mythos are "concepts" from a certain point of view : )

How long till these will be released do you think? Been on the site for ages. Was initially abit disappointed they weren't 1/4 scale, but now I'm kind of liking the idea of 1/5 scale. Will look great displayed with the Mythos line I reckon. Too bad I don't have any of the mythos's haha, and no bloody way ill be getting bobba or obi with the way the prices are on ebay! $1000 plus, its insane. :thud:

I would like to think that at least one will hit PO before the end of the year.

Wow I was complaining they teased nothing new or interesting at SDCC because I somehow missed this. No interest in buying but the concepts looks great.

How long till these will be released do you think? Been on the site for ages. Was initially abit disappointed they weren't 1/4 scale, but now I'm kind of liking the idea of 1/5 scale. Will look great displayed with the Mythos line I reckon. Too bad I don't have any of the mythos's haha, and no bloody way ill be getting bobba or obi with the way the prices are on ebay! $1000 plus, its insane. :thud:
Holy ****! Really? A thousand bucks?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I haven't checked Fett, but Kenobi has been going for around $1100.
Obi and Gammrock have been in the 1000$ range, but you can still get Fett from around 500-700$

Yeh it is insane, I mean I don't mind paying more money for sold out statues from SS on the aftermarket, but triple and quadruple the original price is just ludicrous!
But what ya gonna do aye :dunno

I'm considering selling my Mythos Ben and Boba...

Interested parties feel free to PM me. I'm premium, and can therefore sell on the board. ;)

Back