1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so looking forward to this, final product is looking good!! i think i'll keep my DX12 and use that one in the armoury :)

It just got released in HK so yes we should see it hitting SSC around the first week of Oct.

Some in-hand shots.

1551732_10201958730124588_8311915193739150690_n.jpg

10564998_10201958730404595_7858885334711477020_n.jpg

10411203_704304299653808_8776099775816679421_n.jpg

15263_704304332987138_3297832502004982357_n.jpg

Bet it comes here much earlier- there have been releases hit almost at the same time in both US and HK..it could be next week when SS has it..time to ask them Jingo's pics are great- the whole thing looks great and the DX12 looks better because of the subtle changes HT made.

Last edited:
Plus, you're the first person I've seen say his eyes look fine lol.

That's my point. Everyone else is wrong.

You may not like the eyes on DX12, which is cool. But there's nothing wrong with them. They look natural and realistic enough.

I'll have both DX12 and the full armory set, so I'll have both sets of eyes to stare at.

You have to keep in mind that even though you may be seeing a fraction of the 1% who don't like or actively hate the eyes on DX12, the other 99% who either like them or don't care either way just don't post about it. I suppose I'm an anomaly. ;)

Last edited:
As a set, it's pretty good. The Batman figure is disappointing, but I think that's because a lot of people were expecting a mini QS Bats. Even then, though, it's not half bad. They fixed the eyes, and, even though three of the four faceplates look pretty much unusable, at least the one they got right was the most important one. I'm kind of indifferent about Bruce, though, that's not really a dig against the final product; I was indifferent about Bruce when they first solicited it. He's not bad, but he doesn't "wow" me, either. Alfred, on the other hand, looks amazing. By far the highlight of the set, and the armory, itself, looks damn cool. Overall, it's a pretty good offering. If I was going to get it strictly for the Batman figure, though, I'd pick the QS 10 out of 10 times.

Congrats to those who are getting it. I like it, but not enough that I'd be in a hurry to buy it.

All the Bat weapons and gadgets are already placed in the armory by HT..I would have thought they'd be seperate blister packs..HT did do the cheap packaging on this....probably to save weight and expense...

Nope. It was always on the agenda, but, when this was announced, I kind of thought "wait and see," since there are so many more 1/6th figures than 1/4th, but, as cool as this is, I don't think it's anywhere near as definitive as the QS.

I 100 percent agree... and I think most collectors know that. The QS001 is my favourite figure and it really captures the Batman Trilogy... I had to choose between the Batman Armory and the QS001 back in February and decided to get the QS. I really only wanted one figure to represent the Nolan trilogy and if you only need one figure it is definitely the QS001!

And I don't know, there seems to be something off about the Batman figure to me...

Everyone else is wrong.

You may not like the eyes on DX12, which is cool. But there's nothing wrong with them. They look natural and realistic enough.

This is bull. The DX 12 eyes did look bad and cartoony. The unpainted flesh bits underneath the eyes looks horrible and isn't even close to how they appeared in the film. Doll eyes that look like doll eyes are he hardly "realistic". There have been several DX releases, before and after the DX 12, that look more natural. You may like the eyes, and that's cool, but there is something wrong with them.

Everyone complained about it to, and did a mod to fix it. This is the first time I've ever seen some one state that it's good and that everyone else is wrong. These newly designed eyes look better, period.

Last edited:
I noticed it looks like they fixed the chest plate. Remember on the DX 12 the lines don't line up the same.
Really liking this set and going to try and get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question: Would you guys get a used DX 12 for $230 US or spend the extra and get "1/6 Scale Movie Masterpiece Batman Armory with Batman Collectible Figure" for $385 US

Spend the extra or you might regret it ? I was going to do the same thing and I'm glad I placed a order now for the Armory.

Spend the extra or you might regret it ? I was going to do the same thing and I'm glad I placed a order now for the Armory.

I don't really care for the armory, I just want the Batman figure. I'm meeting with that guy tomorrow who is selling his DX 12 and see how good of a condition it is. If not than I think I'll get the Armory

I don't really care for the armory, I just want the Batman figure. I'm meeting with that guy tomorrow who is selling his DX 12 and see how good of a condition it is. If not than I think I'll get the Armory

The suits are exactly the same - the improvement is the cowl.

The DX12 cowl is HORRENDOUS and I would rather jump of a cliff than display it.

The armoury cowl looks like it is an improvement - the eyes look a lot better and the neural mouth piece looks very good.

Back