1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The suit will be exactly the same, the shadowing on the legs from being slightly further back than the DX12 is giving the illusion of thinner legs

I brightened the photo:

The thighs do look about the same. It's at the waist and hips where he looks slimmer.

I wouldn't say I'm complaining just to complain. I'm just sharing my early opinions of this set. Maybe I, hopefully, change my tune once I get it in hand.

Yeah, I get you. But dont worry, once you get these in hand, it shouldnt bother you too much as it'll most likely end up on the storage room with the other boxes. Same packaging as the Tony Armor test set actually.

I brightened the photo:

The thighs do look about the same. It's at the waist and hips where he looks slimmer.

Thighs looks shinier on the BA ver, while the other DX one looks more matte, looks like the DX is the superior version :panic::panic::lol

Yeah, I get you. But dont worry, once you get these in hand, it shouldnt bother you too much as it'll most likely end up on the storage room with the other boxes. Same packaging as the Tony Armor test set actually.

If the mouthplates wind up looking closer to the prototypes than the OMG and JingoBell pics, I won't give a rat's ass about the packaging. :lol

I'm surprised those ebay scalpers don't try and sell the plastic wrapping, bags and tape when they part out the figures.

After seeing what people pay and obsess over, I bet you could get a few bucks for some plastic wrappings. :lol

I'm surprised those ebay scalpers don't try and sell the plastic wrapping, bags and tape when they part out the figures.

After seeing what people pay and obsess over, I bet you could get a few bucks for some plastic wrappings. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I guess the feeling is if it's MISB, then nothing bad can happen to it. But what if it's broken in the box?

Never mind that it could be broken in the box. These things are meant for displaying or even playing with. What's the point if your leaving it in the box forever.

I brightened the photo:

Is that the default face (neutral) plate on the B.A.? The mouth looks odd. I agree with the comments saying that he looks thinner, the legs look the same though. I can see a bit of shine, but I think that could be lighting.

Is that the default face (neutral) plate on the B.A.? The mouth looks odd. I agree with the comments saying that he looks thinner, the legs look the same though. I can see a bit of shine, but I think that could be lighting.

Or it could be early signs of oil leakage. :panic::panic::lol:lol

Wait... so the default face of the figure on the left looks odd to you?

Do you see the smirking idiot next to him???

The neck post looks like it pushes in deeper on the new version.

Surprised the armoury and bats and armoury/ bats/ alfred sets haven't come out yet in HK. If I get this I will only get one of those as I'm not that fussed about the Bale sculpt/ suit. I hope they eventually appear.

It just went on sale in HK a few days ago. We should be getting YouTube reviews in the next week or two.

You've decided to get the QS, right?

Or the new neck isn't as high. It might be too low now, he looks a little like a turtle. :slap

I think they got something wrong when they set that figure up, or the head is just tilted forward, as the neck looks fine in Jingobell's photos:

10645222_550183691773996_5016576969931765511_n.jpg

And in OMG's:

TDKAHD161_zpsbd5c26d8.jpg~original

Back