1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it hit Asia. I live in an Asian country but we get our HTs 2 months late than the U.S. Go figure. At least there's a better chance we might not have the 1st batch QC issues.

Hot Toys has gotten a lot more consistent now. They make sure every batch has the same QC issues. ;)

badumtish.jpg

Was the DX12 also 120 degree leg spread? I forget the numbers. Probably answered already but I must've missed it, is the articulation of the new suit the same as the old? Wondering if I should switch my DX12 out from the Batpod or leave him as is since I have him sitting pretty good on it. Also, are there any pictures of the grapnel w/ holster on the DX12 belt? That left side of the belt, I remember, seemed a bit crowded so I'm wondering where the holster would go.

Was the DX12 also 120 degree leg spread? I forget the numbers. Probably answered already but I must've missed it, is the articulation of the new suit the same as the old? Wondering if I should switch my DX12 out from the Batpod or leave him as is since I have him sitting pretty good on it. Also, are there any pictures of the grapnel w/ holster on the DX12 belt? That left side of the belt, I remember, seemed a bit crowded so I'm wondering where the holster would go.

According to the instructions the DX12 also had the 120 deg' leg spread. From the looks of it I'm going to use the armory Batman on my DX12 stand in full pose and sort of "Retire" the body from the real DX12 to the armoury set. From the comments that appears to be a reasonable idea if you have both items :) As to sitting on the Batpod, if they both have the same leg movement of the DX12 then go with whatever works for you. I'm new to this so please correct me if i'm wrong but I it's sounding like both have a "bulk suit" under the costume so they both have the same restrictive movement. I was just reading a post on another forum that talks about removing the bulk suit and then having much more movement (Lots of high kick pics), you could also do this to one to get a perfect figure for the bat pod?

According to the instructions the DX12 also had the 120 deg' leg spread. From the looks of it I'm going to use the armory Batman on my DX12 stand in full pose and sort of "Retire" the body from the real DX12 to the armoury set. From the comments that appears to be a reasonable idea if you have both items :) As to sitting on the Batpod, if they both have the same leg movement of the DX12 then go with whatever works for you. I'm new to this so please correct me if i'm wrong but I it's sounding like both have a "bulk suit" under the costume so they both have the same restrictive movement. I was just reading a post on another forum that talks about removing the bulk suit and then having much more movement (Lots of high kick pics), you could also do this to one to get a perfect figure for the bat pod?

Link please, and any advice on how to do this would be great. The only thing that spoils this figure is the restrictive leg movement and the chunky thighs.

It should be in the DX12 modification thread in customs. You basically have to cut open the suit to take out the padding suit underneath it.

Link please, and any advice on how to do this would be great. The only thing that spoils this figure is the restrictive leg movement and the chunky thighs.

Back in the olden days, we all took off the inner padding from our DX12's. There are some old folk still around who might point you in the right direction for a quarter of whiskey.

(there is a thread on DX12 Batman modification)

Well my batman and armoury arrived but I'm currently in London waiting on my flight for our honeymoon. So it'll be 3 weeks before I see it, oh well. On the upside the wedding went ahead perfectly :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well my batman and armoury arrived but I'm currently in London waiting on my flight for our honeymoon. So it'll be 3 weeks before I see it, oh well. On the upside the wedding went ahead perfectly :)

Just tell her / him that you have some urgent work at the office and need to come back asap.:lol:lol

Ha yeah, oh well it'll be something good to come back to. That and married life, could be my last hot toys! Lol

Back