1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because there aren't any attachments on the belt. It's just a trick of the eye.

The two figures are also standing at different depths. Hard to say how far back the BA is.

So do the pouches on the belt clip on like the QS001 or are they magnetic?

100% the same as the DX12, which are molded or glued in.

The specs say:

Two (2) holders for Batarangs attachable to utility belt

Three (3) holders attachable to utility belt

Does 'attachability' mean an upgrade to the original?

I see they painted the eyes black, but could someone tell me if the size of the eyes of the new DX is smaller than the old DX12 ?
Thank's :)

The two figures are also standing at different depths. Hard to say how far back the BA is.

The specs say:

Does 'attachability' mean an upgrade to the original?

I think its those foldable extra batarangs that are in the armory thats attachable to the belt. Pretty sure they arent gonna give us a new belt for this regular value pack release. :lol

I think the belt accessories actually clip onto the belt like they do with the QS. Wasn't this shown or mentioned earlier on? I could be wrong tho

I don't think that they are magnetic like on the DX12

I see they painted the eyes black, but could someone tell me if the size of the eyes of the new DX is smaller than the old DX12 ?
Thank's :)

I'll compare and report back once I received this one. I modded mine with black paint already, so it should be pretty obvious if the eyes are different or its just the paint.

Mine will prolly take 2-3 more months though.:lol:lol

made the right move in disposing my DX12 a year ago. Never had the time to take pictures of him nor remove him from the box. Couldn't take him seriously with an expression / mold like that.

Waiting for someone to post a side by side shot of both sculpts to see what changes have been done.

Yup, Belt accessories are attachable like the QS001. You can find pics of it on hot toys FB.

I think the belt accessories actually clip onto the belt like they do with the QS. Wasn't this shown or mentioned earlier on? I could be wrong tho

I don't think that they are magnetic like on the DX12

I think they got something wrong when they set that figure up, or the head is just tilted forward, as the neck looks fine in Jingobell's photos:

The armour our is probably pulled upwards (get the cape in easier if u lift the arm our up)

Are there any differences between the DX12 Bruce Wayne sculpt and the armory Bruce Wayne sculpt?

image (2).jpg

It appears they fixed the back of his head.

Last edited:
Back