1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you need to re- read the instruction on how to put those multi layer outfit dx11 for Alfred. It will work better if you put the jacket on the coat first before putting it on to Alfred.

So there are actually instructions for how to put clothes on the DX11? :huh

I don't read instructions. Ever. :lol

Wow and I thought I was the only one who didn't.

Instructions are for pussies.

That hurts. :(

Yeah, there is. I guess Kato told em to put it on there.

These are expensive collectible. I'd hate to break or ruin something, and realized later it's been written on the instruction. :lol

Instructions are for pussies.

Yeah, there is. I guess Kato told em to put it on there.

These are expensive collectible. I'd hate to break or ruin something, and realized later it's been written on the instruction. :lol

Thought so. :lol

Well I'm here in Mexico for 2 weeks so might as well enjoy it. Just too help I ordered another batman armory set, so it should b there when I get back home too.
I'm gonna sell of 1 of my dx 12s, put the other dx 12 in the armory, sell off the dx 12 head and then sell the extra armory and empty cowl.
Should work out pretty well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if I hurt you but are you serious when you say their are instructions on how to put the clothes on the DX11?

BTW unlike Rory I don't think instructions are for pussies, I just felt I never needed them but I probably didn't buy figures where u really do need them like that Red Skull figure. That looks like a major headache putting that coat on! :horror

I was joking. Kind of.

tumblr_lxwqmiq4A31r4u9kq.gif

I only really read instructions on a flat pack, everything else I just do it, while my missus is in the background with the instructions saying 'that kinda looks upside down' as I moan 'shush, I know what I'm doing'

Sorry if I hurt you but are you serious when you say their are instructions on how to put the clothes on the DX11?

BTW unlike Rory I don't think instructions are for pussies, I just felt I never needed them but I probably didn't buy figures where u really do need them like that Red Skull figure. That looks like a major headache putting that coat on! :horror

:lol

Yeah, didn't you get a set or a couple of sets of dx11?

I was joking. Kind of.

:lol

Where are the pics already man? Need my fix here :panic:

Is there a chance that Hot Toys is going to improve the headsculpt even more for the Dark Knight Rises armory?

If a lot of people complain, yes. Especially the shoulder armor.

If not, then it'd be just "newly painted technique".

Since it would be a Dark Knight Rises version, it would be nice to get a headsculpt with extremely squinty eyes and a dopey mouth :lol

Back