1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funniest post of the day. I'll tell you the one thing HT care about. $$$$ If they actually cared about quality and what people think, beyond thinking of spending their money, they wouldn't release stuff with such craptastic build quality, poor materials and incorrectly implemented electrical features - to varying degrees on a variety of their releases. We don't even need to get started on likenesses, of which the Nolan stuff has arguably been the best (go look at the Marvel stuff for really bad head sculpts).

Oh really? I didn't know that. :rolleyes2

You totally misunderstood my statement and maybe I understood yours to.

I like both heads and that opinion isn't going to change. It's nice they made a change so people who buy both DX12 and this set don't have two exact copies, but the change was motivated only by $$$.

Yeah but what you don't understand is that by fixing the cowl this would attract more customers, hence making them more money. A lot of people hated the DX12 cowl and Hot Toys knew this, so they knew they would have to make changes to it in order to make even bigger profits. It is the same thing with the QS001, from the promo pics a lot of people were apprehensive about buying it, so Hot Toys knew they had to change the PERS on the cowl and face plates so they could attract more buyers and thus, make more money. However, I guess what you said on a personal level is correct though, they don't care which one we like just as long as money is going into their pockets.

So it seems NOW everybody realizes how bad the DX12' cowl is..... The time gave the reason to me ...

Not everyone, you still have to convince Piper.

Last edited:
Really want this set ASAP, now that I just got the BR Joker 2.0 and have revamp my displays. Have an empty spot for this.

I think I will sell both Bruce Wayne, 1 full Alfred, 1 Alfred head, and the spare armory. And keep 1 armory and 2 batmans and the Alfred outfit for my custom head. This is gonna be a very fun set to get my hands on :panic:

Really want this set ASAP, now that I just got the BR Joker 2.0 and have revamp my displays. Have an empty spot for this.

I think I will sell both Bruce Wayne, 1 full Alfred, 1 Alfred head, and the spare armory. And keep 1 armory and 2 batmans and the Alfred outfit for my custom head. This is gonna be a very fun set to get my hands on :panic:

Bet you will keep more than that when you see how good they are in hand!
:lol

I'm too very excited to have this on preorder. Sold off my dx12 for this and I have BRJ 2.0 coming today. Will hold off until I move to display these. With all these awesome releases coming, I need a dedicated toy room, lol

Has Rory posted the BW and Alfred yet?

I wanna see the suit max potential as Rory is a master when it comes to futzing.

Putting the coat on Alfred was a bit of hassle, well to get it sharp anyway. Bruce just needs his trousers ironed/creased a little. I was quiet impressed how sharp they were out of the box to be honest. :rock

Putting the coat on Alfred was a bit of hassle, well to get it sharp anyway. Bruce just needs his trousers ironed/creased a little. I was quiet impressed how sharp they were out of the box to be honest. :rock

Maybe you need to re- read the instruction on how to put those multi layer outfit dx11 for Alfred. It will work better if you put the jacket on the coat first before putting it on to Alfred.

Come on, pics already! :lol

Maybe you need to re- read the instruction on how to put those multi layer outfit dx11 for Alfred. It will work better if you put the jacket on the coat first before putting it on to Alfred.

Come on, pics already! :lol

I don't read instructions. Ever. :lol

Back