1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I'm in America, so it doesn't affect me at all, but whatever happened with OSB? Was that issue ever resolved?

IDK, they just seem to take forever to get figures these days. I think a fair few people have been asking for refunds because they are waiting so long and just keep being fobbed off. I wish they could just be straight with you. I got sick of their excuses in the end and will not be buying from them in the future.
They used to be really good, but they gone downhill over the last couple of years. Maybe they can buck their ideas up in the future.

Yup. Or at least make sure that they have someone who could beat the AceToys sculpt, and this new Lucius Fox from VTS Toys. It would be a shame if HT's version, ever they get off their bed made of laurels and decide to make their own Lucius Fox, ends up looking inferior compared to these unlicensed releases.

10600631_305624002950022_7832199581328820372_n.jpg

10599688_305624026283353_815864089379086221_n.jpg

Where the heck did this come from??? I can't find anything online about it...

OSB is still good. But it remains to be seen whether their plan to reduce order quantities speeds up their supply. They stated the problem was Hot Toys sending stock to their suppliers late, which is probably a production issue.

My dad was telling me the other day that Hornby were bringing production back to the UK because Chinese factories could no longer supply them on time, meaning they had products advertised in their brochures that customers were growing impatient to receive.

OSB is grey market and therefore not supplied through the 'official' wholesalers. So it sounds like they're at the end of the chain.

Yup. Or at least make sure that they have someone who could beat the AceToys sculpt, and this new Lucius Fox from VTS Toys. It would be a shame if HT's version, ever they get off their bed made of laurels and decide to make their own Lucius Fox, ends up looking inferior compared to these unlicensed releases.

10600631_305624002950022_7832199581328820372_n.jpg

10599688_305624026283353_815864089379086221_n.jpg

i think the ace toyz version has a better likeness

Ditto!

Googling "virtual toys" and "weapons adviser" only brought up a few Russian toy pages. And now I can't even find them searching a second time!
yea just pics and comments is all i find :mad: no mention of when or how much bt i like this version i thnk

yea just pics and comments is all i find :mad: no mention of when or how much bt i like this version i thnk

Normally the first I know of these things is when Hong Kong retailers post in forums or on their Facebook. But...nothing. Very odd. :confused:

Back