1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They already displayed it at last year's SDCC I think? Just a matter if they cancelled it or not. This one was a surprise reveal.

Yeah, I've seen the pictures, it looks great. Maybe HT had problems with the plastic parts in production, or maybe it'll be at SDCC or TF 2015, I dunno. It'd be a shame if it never sees the light of day.

Very excited to see how his turns out. If it comes out well I definitely will consider to getting this.

They already displayed it at last year's SDCC I think? Just a matter if they cancelled it or not. This one was a surprise reveal.

Magazine sneak peak of a ton of stuff? Hot Toys don't have booth at SDCC and Sideshow hasn't put Hot Toys stuff on display that hasn't been (or won't be) announced by (at) SDCC.

" Some men just want to watch the world burn "

Was this in reply or reference to something?

Last edited:
Teaser image for imminent HK release.

A still from a movie and a clip from a movie, aren't really a "teaser" for an action figure. ;)

I'm assuming this is one of those Plastic Enemies yawn-fests and they'll later post obscured images of the actual product for a couple of weeks (for more yawns) before actually posting anything worthwhile.

SDCC 2013 was shown the TDKR one but i read somewere that it was posponed due to production problems.

maxresdefault.jpg

For me this armory was a day one pre order because I started collecting last year and Dx12 prices where to the roof.

A still from a movie and a clip from a movie, aren't really a "teaser" for an action figure. ;)

I'm assuming this is one of those Plastic Enemies yawn-fests and they'll later post obscured images of the actual product for a couple of weeks (for more yawns) before actually posting anything worthwhile.
None of the bloggers do teaser pictures anymore (thank goodness for that). Instead, PE posts a screenshot from a movie, along with a quote from it indicating that a figure is about to be released. They've been doing this for all their releases as of lately.

After the teaser picture is released they put up their blogger pictures the next day. I'm guessing the Armory is going to be released tonight/tomorrow with their recent TDK teaser.

Elder Predator 2.0: "OK pussyface, it's your move."
10437665_750746964963634_9161356008925736754_n.jpg

Thor TDW: "Trust my rage."
10489849_740434312661566_4529671428796098414_n.jpg

Black Widow TWS: "Public displays of affection make people very uncomfortable."
10538640_746558648715799_3953763547834442714_n.jpg

Back