1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how this is announced as coming soon and people start complaining that they don't want it anymore. Seriously do some of you even think purchases through before making them? Especially something that's as expensive as this is? Coming soon probably means within the next two or three months anyways so there's time left. I have my flex pay schedule going until November and intend to stay that way.

It's been done several times, and it was a disappointment at first. I've learned to embrace it as "occupational hazard".

I hate being come acrossed as judgmental, but I gotta say your credibility in my book just went down a few notch with your comment. I've always seen you as someone who's rational and fair, and I've known a few artists who even though know that their work is being copied, still maintain their standards and dignity of not ripping other artists' stuffs.

But I appreciate you being forward and honest bout it though. :duff

Looks great! Glad I ordered this. I think my flex payments go until October so I am okay if it comes earlier and I have to wait until then. Alfred turned out really good.

I'm thinking Sept at earliest....might end up at SS in Oct. However Ht may stun us and have it out next week....

I hate being come acrossed as judgmental, but I gotta say your credibility in my book just went down a few notch with your comment. I've always seen you as someone who's rational and fair, and I've known a few artists who even though know that their work is being copied, still maintain their standards and dignity of not ripping other artists' stuffs.

But I appreciate you being forward and honest bout it though. :duff

That's all right, man. I know my post might raise some eyebrows even before clicking on submit reply, and I am no way saying that piracy or copying is right or justifiable. I support legit stuff whenever I could, including parted out parts.

I know of a lot of people -- artists, actors, singers -- who'd be very vigilant at saying "no" to piracy and fakes in their respective fields, but would buy those outside their field. I'm not saying that "hey, everybody's doing it, so why can't I?", but I wouldn't want to sound like a hypocrite or have double-standards about bootlegs and fakes just to maintain my credibility.

I appreciate your being straightforward to it as well, Hydeous. You and Pixelpiper, in fact. I think I just had the most adult argument/discussion on here, which is great :duff

That's all right, man. I know my post might raise some eyebrows even before clicking on submit reply, and I am no way saying that piracy or copying is right or justifiable. I support legit stuff whenever I could, including parted out parts.

I know of a lot of people -- artists, actors, singers -- who'd be very vigilant at saying "no" to piracy and fakes in their respective fields, but would buy those outside their field. I'm not saying that "hey, everybody's doing it, so why can't I?", but I wouldn't want to sound like a hypocrite or have double-standards about bootlegs and fakes just to maintain my credibility.

I appreciate your being straightforward to it as well, Hydeous. You and Pixelpiper, in fact. I think I just had the most adult argument/discussion on here, which is great :duff

You took it well, and for that you have my respect. :)

I love how this is announced as coming soon and people start complaining that they don't want it anymore. Seriously do some of you even think purchases through before making them? Especially something that's as expensive as this is? Coming soon probably means within the next two or three months anyways so there's time left. I have my flex pay schedule going until November and intend to stay that way.

And I love how irritated you get whenever someone isn't happy with a HT Batman product. Maybe better things have been announced, maybe life circumstances have changed for some of us, maybe our reasoning is none of your concern. :dunno

And I love how irritated you get whenever someone isn't happy with a HT Batman product.

None of the images or information have changed since this was first previewed and up for pre-order. Which may be the point. Either you want it or you don't. This doesn't include life circumstances, because anyone facing those isn't going to say they're canceling it because "they don't wan't it" or "changed their mind" or "damn, HT didn't update the sculpt" or some other reason that indicates they shouldn't have ordered to begin with.

Last edited:
There's a removable base that adds height. Remove it from the base to get it to look closer to the movie version.

I was talking about the package box on a background of the armory. It seems to be standing on top of something, so it's art is visible, otherwise it would be completely behind the armory and figure, but if not it's huge. To me it looks like a bit wider than DX box now. Slightly bigger than Robocop.

I was talking about the package box on a background of the armory. It seems to be standing on top of something, so it's art is visible, otherwise it would be completely behind the armory and figure, but if not it's huge. To me it looks like a bit wider than DX box now. Slightly bigger than Robocop.

We don't even know if that's the armory box or an insert for the box. I don't immediately see anything under the colored areas, but I'm not on my large monitor right now for a closer look.

Back