1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing of note they still have not show the clear armory I guess they are either still having trouble with production or are waiting till next year to release it so as to not compete with this current version.

I am curious to see how they release that. The DX 12 again with that? Another character with that? I would have thought that they would have put Blake with the tdkr armory. Who knows, lol.
Watch we will get detective Blake with that. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the clearest picture I've seen of the cowl. It looks slightly wider to me but I can't really tell
san-diego-comic-con-2014-hot-toys-008.JPG

Look at the various pics of the set from the con floating around, I'd say the suits on both Bruce and Alfred probably look fine after they're properly futzed....but they didn't look their best in that display. The shirts on both of them look like they rode up a bit on the bodies and weren't pulled back down (tucked in as it were) once on display. Nice suits require as much futzing on these figures as much as they do on men.... :)

Hope that's the case anyways....

Pretty disappointing but I guess not all that shocking that they wouldn't improve the cowl since so much of this set is recycled. I guess I just held out some hope based on the dramatic improvements they made to the QS001 at SDCC last year. I just need to make a decision on how much I want this now that there are so many great new releases coming soon.

Pretty disappointing but I guess not all that shocking that they wouldn't improve the cowl since so much of this set is recycled. I guess I just held out some hope based on the dramatic improvements they made to the QS001 at SDCC last year. I just need to make a decision on how much I want this now that there are so many great new releases coming soon.

gCYQ740611.jpg

Back