Ace Toyz "The CEO"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I PO'd mine, as it was only about £75 pounds. Some of the best figs aren't licenced like The Wall Street Killer & The Cowboy.
Not saying there aren't good nom-licensed figures but I'd rather buy an officially licensed product any day.

Not saying there aren't good nom-licensed figures but I'd rather buy an officially licensed product any day.

Yeah but look how long it took Hot Toys to finally make an Alfred figure.
Three movies,you'd think he'd get one made sooner.
Same with Fox and there's only a limited amount of items that he could be released with in the future.
Maybe a sonar screen array...a few little fake LED screens that light up.
Could come with Lucius Fox.

Not licenced CEO - 119.00

HT Freeman - 269.99

Yeah, you guys go for the HT. :cuckoo:

Re: ACE TOYZ "Black CEO"

AE has it up for pre-order and you don't have to pay a deposit or anything.
They won't charge your card until it ships,which is 2nd qtr 2014.

I just hope the final product looks as good as the prototype.
It would suck if it doesn't.

What exactly is AE?

This looks great, I'm very tempted, the price is right but they are a new company so i am kinda worried to see if the final product looks as good. Gonna have to think about this, great sculpt tho, hopefully more good cheap figures to come.

I wouldn't wait too long. Remember the Art Figures "Saves" Punisher. He was only $100 to start from an unknown company and now he is really tough to get affordably, and the likeness was great

The main thing, that with this company is not the same thing happened, what happened to those, who tried to release figures on Assasin's Creed, when the copyright owner company Ubisoft closed this pirate project.

I wouldn't wait too long. Remember the Art Figures "Saves" Punisher. He was only $100 to start from an unknown company and now he is really tough to get affordably, and the likeness was great

I definitely agree with you, that punisher figure is one of my favorites and since I didn't see it till it was already sold out, I had to pay more for it. I got a good deal from a fellow member tho. I am really torn on this, i wish I could preorder thru bbts, so I could lock one down and have time to think about it.

The web address www.ace-toyz.com in their pictures still doesn't work.

But when Googled it comes up as www.simplztoys.com - who made the 'Zombie Girl' Resident Evil: Extinction Alice figure a while ago.

So, as expected, Ace Toyz aren't a brand new company, but another name for an existing one.

At the moment all there is at the end of the address is this:

Welcome to the home of ace-toyz.com. To change this page, upload your website into the public_html directory. Date Created: Sat Dec 28 20:39:02 2013.

Thread closed at request of real licensee.

Please do not start another thread about this figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back