Hot Toys - SUPERMAN - MAN OF STEEL Figure Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video, looks gorgeous :love cant wait to get it.
Will be standing him without the stand, and using it for my Evil supes as its stand is to big, will get some great poses with the bendy one :D

I've had my doubts about this figure for a while (most pictures just looked a bit off), but this video has cleared those doubts. It looks fantastic.

Great review,I see you have the 1/4 base if you have the figure please do a review. I got it last week and its a great figure ,the enterbay bat and the hot toys look awseome on the same shelf

yes i do have the 1/4 Batman as well and yes it's an incredible figure.....i might do a little "put my 2cents in it" video....will see :)

Hot Toys SUPERMAN - MAN OF STEEL Figure Review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtKm1Vjigy0

THANK YOU for that awesome review....I've seen plenty of "in hand" pics and a few other video reviews but I still had some nagging doubts about this one...that is until now. Folks either felt the need to do some dramatic lighting, photoshop polishing or outfit distorting poses in their presentations. Nothing wrong with that per se and it's great to see as many "in hand" looks as we can get before the figure hits, but it's the more basic approach I really appreciate...be it kidadult's simple "unboxing" or how you present the figure.

Your camera work, your lighting and your simple but elegant presentation of the figure has sold me...can' wait! Kal-El looks FANTASTIC.

Thanks again...looking forward to more reviews in the new year from you...

I have ordered the man of steel and zod. I hope zod comes with the bendy metal stand. would like to pose them like something out of the fight at the end

Back