PF Restless Buffy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willowswarlok

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey All
Its been a long time since I've posted a figure. Ive recently had the urge to customise again and after having the posed body laying around for months- i decided to get cracking on this one.

So I started with a PF Buffy body and then cut it up into pieces at the torso and legs. I then reposed her to be in a standing pose. I cut her feet off and sculpted new bare feet. I kept them bare so I could use them in future.

I then sculpted the dress, hair and sandals. Premium Formats always present a problem when boiling, so i part boiled in sections so i wouldn't damage the sculpts. Then i finished the figure off using a heat gun. It gave the sculpey a real hard finish (probably similar to oven baking)

The base was made by sculpting a rough shape in wet clay, then moulding and casting in light resin. I then covered in sand- this left some nice lumps in the sand. I added some fake grass and printed out a scaled down set of my Tarot Card replicas.

Buffy is designed to be posed from a side angle, just like its shown in the episode. I of course gave her a slight blow to her dress and hair. As the ears were exposed, i gave her some ear piercings too!

I hope you all like, Im extremely pleased with her and have many more planned :D

Thanks for looking
Wayne

Restless1_zps7d0f8085.jpg

Restless2_zps941aa0cc.jpg

Restless5_zpsfcc942aa.jpg

Restless7_zps57787cbb.jpg

Restless3_zps0f8ab52d.jpg

Restless4_zps3236225d.jpg

Restless8.jpg

RestlessClose_zps088465e5.jpg

RestlessClose2_zps98373464.jpg

WW, as much as I love your work, I can say that I think THIS is the best I've ever seen. This is just about as perfect as you can get. First, I LOVE the hair. The dress looks awesome, and that base is perfect! :rock

Thank you for sharing!!!!

Back