Tumbler replacement parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaimanstone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I seem to have lost one of the little black and copper colored antennas that come off of the small wings on the back of the Tumbler on the top of the vehicle.

I am wondering if anyone knows where to get a replacement; whether the original or a custom casting.

Thank you.

I doubt very much you'll be able to get any as it's fixed to the winglet if I remember correctly. Is it broken right up to the bronze part?

It could be fixed with a small drill, similar sized coat hanger and a piece of milliput. For the little round end. Then painted.

3816663959_0fbb9215e7_b.jpg

My accidentally broke off but you can easily glue it back since they made it in case of such an incident.

EDIT: My apologies, I reread and saw that you lost it.

Yeah, I'd have no problem regluing it if I had it; after all, I've reglued just about every other piece on that damn thing back on.

LOL.

I figured it was a long shot, but figured I'd ask and see if anyone had made any parts.

I do have a fairly nice molding and casting set up so I may just do it myself.

What's funny is that there are two others that just slide right out, never were glued; or were glued very poorly.

The problem is the thing is so small; it will be slightly tricky to do.

But, it looks as though that may be my only option.

Thanks for your replies, guys.

Back