Premium Format The Red Death Premium Format - on sale now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good move Chaserfan! I think the Queen is do out before RD, and if they can get her right all should be fine with this line.

If they screw her up, I'm out! Red Sonja will be a good judging point as well.

agreed! If the queen turns out a sloppy mess I'll gladly disappear off into the sunset.

Now pushed back to February 2015! Three extra months. This line will take forever to complete, so much so, it might be worth finding something else.

I'm fine with this being pushed back. I would have preferred a month, maximum, but frankly, the longer the wait, the more flexible I can be with my savings.

My final Flex is scheduled for February 5th, Queen is now set for February 25th.
I would be shocked if RD ships before the Queen.

Yeah, I'm not counting on anything at this point.
I have 4 PF's scheduled to ship in February:
Batman Keaton
Queen
Red Death
Wonder Woman

Well,,, so much for the February 5 ship date. Just got this.
Another 4-5 month delay.

-------

Dear Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Red Death Premium Format Figure!

We received an update from our production staff about your statue and wanted to share it with you! Your hand crafted Red Death statue is having its finishing touches placed on it. Please be advised that your item will begin arriving into our warehouse between May and June 2015.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item’s status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Best Regards,

William Mendoza
Customer Service Manager

Well,,, so much for the February 5 ship date. Just got this.
Another 4-5 month delay.

-------

Dear Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Red Death Premium Format Figure!

We received an update from our production staff about your statue and wanted to share it with you! Your hand crafted Red Death statue is having its finishing touches placed on it. Please be advised that your item will begin arriving into our warehouse between May and June 2015.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item’s status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Best Regards,

William Mendoza
Customer Service Manager

Yes, just this minute received the same mail. At this rate then all 4 cod's will arrive at the same time at my door :p

I'm really curious how many of these have been pre-ordered thus far.
Based on this thread, only 8 pages long, for a statue that was announced at Comic Con 2013, seems to show me there is very little interest in this piece.
An ES of 1500 seems really high. I bet there are less than 300 of these pre-ordered. Can't imagine it would sell more than Jack The Ripper (ES:375).
Regardless, I'm excited to see this beauty some day since SS already has $300 of my $ sitting in their account for being on Flex for a year. Would be nice if they threw us some reward points for our patience.

At this point its unclear to me why anyone would pre-order any of the upcoming pieces. So assuming the new delay is the final delay does anyone know the estimated time from PO to release?

I don't see the point in PO anymore either on thses. I am really excited for them, but I will just wait from here on out. Kind of sucks, because I was really excited for all this line, but I am starting to wane the longer it takes to see new releases.

Back