Premium Format The Red Death Premium Format - on sale now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is a fantastic peice of art.. just not in my house. I'll admire him from your collections! :)

Just watched the video on this guy's origin. I admit, pretty fascinating. Still too gruesome for me but I definitely "get" the appeal of Avarkas with regard to how his story fits in with the rest of the line.

The video changed it for me too. Rather than seeing the guts as gross, I now see them as his weapon of choice.

I watched the video and this piece looks more interesting. Im not sure about this should I get this or not. This is so unique statue thats for sure.

Same for me. I was not getting this but changed my mind after watching the video and seeing the others in this line. Now I want them all.

Avarkus has an edition size of 1,500. Sideshow just sent an email stating the listing error of 1,000.

Avarkus has an edition size of 1,500. Sideshow just sent an email stating the listing error of 1,000.

Wow SERIOUSLY!!!! I have this on order and even though I'm not really collecting for low ES anymore this is crap! Sideshow, have you ever heard of integrity???

I was going to order this, but I'm definitely not going to now. It's just the principle of the whole thing.

I'm STRONGLY thinking of cancelling. And since I wanted to be a completist in this line I'm also thinking of cancelling the Queen. Afterall I don't want to have them all but missing one...

SO just as as soon as I was into this line, I may be back out of it...

I advise everyone to call and cancel and request refund of their NRD. Hit em where it hurts if that's the only language that SSC understands anymore.

I know it's the principle .... But 1500 is still small compared to the 3k ES the rest will have! :(

I advise everyone to call and cancel and request refund of their NRD. Hit em where it hurts if that's the only language that SSC understands anymore.

I agree.

I've talked to Sideshow to cancel my order.

Last edited:
I am confused why should the edition size matter? I think people need to get there head checked if they're planning on canceling this because of a slight bump of the es.

I was confused for a minute and almost ended up cancelling my Red Skull Ex. Hilarious.

I've decided that even though I don't approve of what SS did, these are just too cool to pass up. IMO, I strongly believe that this line is the best thing to EVER come out of Sideshow's gates.

Hopefully they don't go crazy on the future ES's, but right now my most important aspect is the QC. Nail that SS, and I won't mind the ES.

Good move Chaserfan! I think the Queen is do out before RD, and if they can get her right all should be fine with this line.

If they screw her up, I'm out! Red Sonja will be a good judging point as well.

Back