ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer S4 Kingsguard Jamie over the "Kingslayer" versions, I'm hoping we get it even if it's some sort of exclusive.

I forgot about The Hound when I made my list. He is the sort of complex, morally ambiguous character that makes Got/aSoF&I so fantastic. I would definitely buy him.

Jaime looked sexier with long hair, so I would vote for the S1 version.

I forgot about The Hound when I made my list. He is the sort of complex, morally ambiguous character that makes Got/aSoF&I so fantastic. I would definitely buy him.

Jaime looked sexier with long hair, so I would vote for the S1 version.

Yup, he's by far my favorite character. I think he's the only one I'd get in 1/6th.

We seem to be getting a Season 1 version of Tyrion (no scar), and obviously Ned is from Season 1. I wonder if they're going all Season 1? I've heard rumblings that if things go well with the launch, they'll next be tackling Jamie, Jon Snow, Daenerys, Drogo and a White Walker. (No idea about the order.)

I'd be game for some variety with the seasons, but the only one that would affect dramatically would be Daenerys, since her outfits change the most. (Jon has worn his basic Night's Watch outfit for most of the series and Jamie, I would think, would probably be some version of the Kings Guard armor. (I just don't see them doing Prisoner Jamie.)

Last edited:
I want Kingsguard Jaime from S1. I like the armor more and I don't care for the golden hand. I want the Kingslayer. Jon Snow and Daenerys aren't surprises, but I don't give a toss about a White Walker. They looked much cooler in my imagination. I hate to see one of them eat up a figure slot before we get Tywin, Hound, Robb , Arya etc.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I've been going back and re-watching past seasons and while I've always wanted a Brienne figure Im really jonesing for one now. I love her armor. We often see Brienne without the cape/cloak and helm. Like so.

But if they do end up making her I'd like her to come with the cape and helm as well.

I've been going back and re-watching past seasons and while I've always wanted a Brienne figure Im really jonesing for one now. I love her armor. We often see Brienne without the cape/cloak and helm. Like so.

But if they do end up making her I'd like her to come with the cape and helm as well.

yeah a fig based on that would be dope. she's an awesome character for sure.

It feels like they're dragging it out because Im so damn anxious to have some GoT goodness on my shelves, but it really hasn't been that long. They announced they had the license in December and we've gotten a few looks at Tyrion, plus a tease of Ned. Already they're doing better than HT. :lol

Anyway, I have heard that some big news is coming out way soon. Of course everyone has a different definition of "soon". :lol

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Back