ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tyrion at SDCC:

10469071_10152304055742734_5919589962014422372_o.jpg

Yeah, the hands totally look like tey're carved out of wood. :lol Still, he looks great and can't wait to have him. By time I actually get him it'll feel like I got a free figure because of the payment up front.

And his cup is looking way too small. Perhaps there is a better 1:6 scale goblet out there to use instead.

Disappointing nothing else was shown.

I got iminime's email today for a certain bastard. I guess that thread was deleted by somebody here. I'm not about to buy a custom of a figure almost certain to get made for 1/4 the price, but I was just curious what happened with it.

If they don't end up improving the hands before this ships, I would hope some enterprising sculptors around these parts might consider selling a few. And maybe some fancier goblets, too. (I think Tyrion deserves a more elaborate Imp Cup.)

But seriously the hands... What can even be done? It's not like there's hot toys hands you can replace them with. Someone decent will actually have to sculpt something unique from scratch.

I think if we get hands like that, without changes... We will have to commission a talented artist like Cheungkinmen to Sculpt new ones - If he is available and want to do it of course....

Back