Gaming Heads 1/4 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll lose my $30 credit but I'm considering cancelling as well pending some more reviews and hi res shots. After all, the exclusive is still available for order.

When you watch the video it looks very decent.
Paint jobs are never going to match prototype pieces.

At least she doesn't have cross eyes like a sideshow piece she needs some more dirt and more gloss on the eyes then she's fine.

Really yeah maybe a little bit of dry brushing, gloss here and there and we've got a winner. Looks like the hair sculpt lost quite a bit of detail though.

That could be the case with the hair or the paint is thick on the hair covered up the detail.

I think the production pieces look great. The proto is just that much better. Given the price of these, you are getting your money's worth IMO. That kind of detail just isn't reasonable in a mass production environment. Sure, ideally they should take people's preorders with photos of a production piece but that's not how this business works. I say, you should be happy with what you're getting. It's still a damn good looking statue.

I think the production pieces look great. The proto is just that much better. Given the price of these, you are getting your money's worth IMO. That kind of detail just isn't reasonable in a mass production environment. Sure, ideally they should take people's preorders with photos of a production piece but that's not how this business works. I say, you should be happy with what you're getting. It's still a damn good looking statue.

idk..thats a bad precedent…show me A and deliver me B…and this isn't a SS thing vs other companies thing so lets not turn it into that…I'm speaking specifically to this piece only..dont want things to get out of hand…but yea the proto and this are way off, the comparison pics tell the story..i, being a huge fan of the game was gonna buy it and repaint but I didn't go that route

There is a show here called Geordie Shore and the face reminds me of one of the slags Holly from that show! [emoji26]

I do not see anything new, it is clear that the final product is not like the prototype, but it's true for all manufacturers, I believe that the quality of the photos is really bad, angles and poor lighting cripple the poor Lara, surely you could do better in color, but I'm equally happy to have taken it, waiting for better pictures that do justice, in the meantime I rely on photos made ​​by GH entire production of Lara, they seem totally different from this statue!

Cancelling garrus,liara and kratos

this QC just kill me,too far from prototipe,much more than the worst from sideshow

10547255_666751486740841_8944214480440707655_o.jpg

vertical_32.jpg

vertical_06.jpg

I almost bought this at one stage but decided against it due to favoring the Definitive Edition Lara, but I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger. It's not just the paint, the sculpt itself has lost a lot of texture and detail, just look at the straps and alike.

Nope, that's a pass.

Look I do not cancel the pre-order just because the seller is a serious person and does not deserve discomfort, then basically the statue is not mine but I've given it to my wife, but I swear that if I had a chance to cancel it I would have done all right , one thing is sure GH will no longer have a euro from me, and if they will do in the future that I might like a statue await the official release to decide whether to take it or not, you know how they say to me here? "The old rubs one time"

seriously... I'm awaiting my statue and hold my judgement for then. Why cancel it? If you don't like it, go for a full refund. You won't lose anything by it especially since they also have a EU warehouse (so no import fees).

I trust Gaming Heads and I try not to judge on bad pictures/camera work. Not only the colors are washed out but also all the little details. I will, however, send them an email because I want to know where the heck is mine <_<

Back