The " HOT TOYS, I WANT A FAORA" petition thread! :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy the DC statue before it sells out, guys. Its really nice, and it may well be the only Faora we end up getting.

If HT releases a Faora, well then we'll have two figures on our shelves.... for me this wont be a problem, because she is that level of awesome. I'm going to have two Zods as it is, anyways.

Man, I really wanted a HT Faora to go along with Zod.

Still holding out for an "Convention Exclusive" or something.

They did it with "Star Spangled Man", why not her?

I would be down for Faora. Caught this again last night on HBO, and it made the wait for Zod even harder, and made me realize that I still want a Faora figure.

At the rate HT is going with releasing General Zod, I am starting to think they are not planning on doing any other figures from this line.

At the rate HT is going with releasing General Zod, I am starting to think they are not planning on doing any other figures from this line.

Yep I agree- they have far too much coming on their plate to go back to MOS...but with HT..you never know

I think the only DC females Hot Toys are considering making right now are Gal Gadot Wonder Woman, Julie Newmar Catwoman, Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman and Lynda Carter Wonder Woman.

I'm starting to think she won't be released.
Does anyone have a comparison how the dc direct Faora scales with the ht Mos?

Since ht mos is bigger scale compare to average ht, not sure how the dc direct compares with it.

I'm starting to think she won't be released.
Does anyone have a comparison how the dc direct Faora scales with the ht Mos?

Since ht mos is bigger scale compare to average ht, not sure how the dc direct compares with it.

My Faora is in pieces pending the time to hollow out the armour, but i have pics of it standing next to a Clark Kent that is the same height as the MOS figure(I made a set of extra long pegs to get it to the right height). I also have a pic of it on the Baroness body i am going to use for the custom.

E844C385-7334-41E8-83D9-482450C5631F_1.jpg

E844C385-7334-41E8-83D9-482450C5631F.jpg

563F54CC-7D06-4113-A746-7DF6061ED380.jpg

F420A668-AFEF-4FDB-8A8D-EA25CA917ACF.jpg

3AC361F3-3A54-4C3F-BC13-0164480F22E4.jpg

4B56C774-548F-4E0C-B5CE-92B063413700.jpg

Thx for the pics Bar.
She's actually not bad next to supes.
I was worried she would look way smaller and out of scale.

I think I may bite and get one and possibly mod it it a little.

I appreciate the pics man. :duff

Thx for the pics Bar.
She's actually not bad next to supes.
I was worried she would look way smaller and out of scale.

I think I may bite and get one and possibly mod it it a little.

I appreciate the pics man. :duff

No worries.
If you are going to transplant the head, it will need to go on a Baroness body. Anything else and the body looks a little small. I tried it on Widow and Selina Kyle and it was just slightly too large.

maybe the sales of Kal and Jor-El and also ZOD are not as they expected and decided to stop the line. I still hope she'll be released for this coming exclusive.

Enough with Tony already, give me Faora instead.

I can sort of see why Hot Toys would pass on making this. Faora is probably one of those characters where the R&D just isn't worth it to them. Still disappointing though. I really wanted them to go all Avengers/Iron Man on the Man of Steel license but it wasn't meant to be given the mixed reaction the film got. I'm still holding out hope that one day in the next couple of years I will wake up one morning to see a Faora prototype staring back at me on facebook.

Back