Movies with good use of 3D

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have yet to see a movie in 3D. I get motion sickness pretty easily and have always opted not to give 3D a try. Friends say I am missing out. I know I need to try it out someday... it just doesn't excite me.

If you get motion sickness you should probably avoid it--things like Gravity or Pacific Rim have quite a lot of movement going on which is probably made worse by 3D.

Though something like Life of Pi is different, if you want a good 3D experience that isn't an action movie, watch that.

I have yet to see a movie in 3D. I get motion sickness pretty easily and have always opted not to give 3D a try. Friends say I am missing out. I know I need to try it out someday... it just doesn't excite me.

Imax documentary films would be perfect for you. Something like Under the Sea or Hubble. They're some of the best made live action 3d films and they're very easy on the eyes.

[ame]https://youtu.be/K2Du3nrKXHo[/ame]

It doesn't do anything for me apart from giving me migraine headaches.

I'm not a huge fan of 3D, but for my money, the IMAX 3D of Gravity was so essential to the experience, that I'd say watching it in 2D would feel like a completely different movie. That was the first time I've seen 3D essentially become a character in a movie itself. It really was integral to the experience.

I'm not a huge fan of 3D, but for my money, the IMAX 3D of Gravity was so essential to the experience, that I'd say watching it in 2D would feel like a completely different movie. That was the first time I've seen 3D essentially become a character in a movie itself. It really was integral to the experience.

:exactly: Well put

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

Back