Premium Format Star Wars PF's How Many To Date / How Many Do You Have?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Describe Your Collecting Status

• Total voters
If you read through the massive thread on them, you'll see a lot of complaints about QC.

Read and posted; arm pistons that weren't actually broken (they came that way for shipping purposes and you needed to insert them yourself), someone received 3PO without a dent in chin, people having problems inserting the batteries into 3PO's eyes, lots of complaints about the materials and weight of R2...

I personally wouldn't regard these as QC issues (except the chin maybe)? At surface value they turned out amazing!

Just my opinion though as happy owner.

Own
Emperor
Maul
Dooku
Anakin EX
Jedi Luke
Obi-Wan
Stormtrooper
Clone Trooper EX
Luke/Yoda

Sold
Farmboy Luke
Han
Vader
Leia EX
Yoda/Clone

Nice topic, I started collecting many, many years ago. And 3 years ago, I wanted to collect movie icons Premium Formats like Godfather, Scarface, Jack Sparrow, Indiana Jones, Terminator... including Darth Vader...
And then after a year, all hell broke loose... I started collecting the "classics" Leia, Luke, Han etc...
Then I realised that it was cool to collect other Star Wars Premium Formats, so I sold al my other statues and tried to focus on Star Wars. I collected all the SW PF's released so far...

And yes, I also pre-ordered the upcoming releases...

yeah... Sonds kind of my story.. just with Marvel.. mixed it up.. but then sold all non Star Wars und focused on Star wars only :) Very happy with that decision ..its nice to have ONE themed room ..

Chewie
Darth Maul EX
Tarkin
Snowtrooper EX
Solo in Carbonite
Princess Leia
Aurra Sing
Stormtrooper
R2 and C-3PO

Selling
Shaak Ti EX
Clone Trooper EX

Just Han and Chewie for me. There's a bunch that I love the look of, but I'm happier having a mix of a couple LSBs, a couple PFs, a couple Mythos, a couple 1:1 prop replicas (1 blaster, 1 saber), and one (soon to be 3!) helmet :) Modest collection in size, but it covers the things that mean the most to me. Only things that are suspiciously absent are Luke and Leia :lol

Where the heck is the decent Luke statue? I want that and an efx legend of either Luke saber, if such a thing would even be possible.

Picking up the Biker Scout on Speeder Bike pf this saturday. Can't wait to add this grail to my OT Star Wars collection.

I used to have a lot.

Count Dooku
Darth Maul
Anakin Skywalker EX
Shaak Ti
Darth Malgus
Scout Trooper
Aurra Sing
Boba Fett
C-3PO & R2-D2

The ones in bold are the ones I still have (I just realized I still have a lot). :)

I'm moving more into Marvel these days (and a bit of DC Comics). I enjoy adding some more colors to the collection, and a lot of the superheros are more iconic than some of those Star Wars secondary characters. I prefer it like that, tbh.

Still have:

Dagobah Luke
Tatooine Luke
Han
Leia
Vader
Kenobi
Stormtrooper
Biker Scout
Han in Carbonite
Boba Fett
Artoo & Threepio
Chewbacca
Jedi Luke

Looking to offload some, just not getting any bites. Need to refocus back to just Fett.

I used to have a lot.

Count Dooku
Darth Maul
Anakin Skywalker EX
Shaak Ti
Darth Malgus
Scout Trooper
Aurra Sing
Boba Fett
C-3PO & R2-D2

The ones in bold are the ones I still have (I just realized I still have a lot). :)

I'm moving more into Marvel these days (and a bit of DC Comics). I enjoy adding some more colors to the collection, and a lot of the superheros are more iconic than some of those Star Wars secondary characters. I prefer it like that, tbh.

Didn't you have Talon too?

BTW, going Marvel and DC? Blasphemy :D Why would anyone want rainbow colored overly grown Marvel men in tights? :FREAK::lol

BTW, going Marvel and DC? Blasphemy :D Why would anyone want rainbow colored overly grown Marvel men in tights?

Men in tights...

BtzAixbIIAEzzeL.jpg

I used to have a few but to be honest SS offering have been leaving me a little unimpressed and I've sold/traded most.

My Star Wars collection is more prop replicas, fan made items and studio scale ships now and I've found myself gravitating more towards 1/6th stuff and Hot Toys offerings. Although I love my LOTR PFs, for some reason to me they just seem to be of a higher quality and have more thought put into them. There's only one item I'm waiting for and that's the Vader LSF.

I had tons, I still have a lot but I'm cutting down my PF collection and going for more of a variety. I'm been focusing on 1:1 props, studio scale ships etc. Actually I been more excited about the 1/6 line these days. Maybe because there's more of a selection I don't know but these 1/6 dolls us statue collectors call them are more appealing to me right now. My jabba scene is amazing and I'm more happy with the 1/6 scale snowtrooper than the PF especially having a few displayed with the E-web, that display just rocks. I should be getting the Probe tonight, can't wait!! Anyway here's my list.

Luke Jedi
Droids
Chewie
snowtrooper
Slave Leia
Emperor
Tarkin
Stormtrooper
speeder bike and scout - my favorite
Boba Fett
Han in Carb
Tusken Raider

Thinking about selling

Obi Wan
Darth Maul
General Grievous

sold
Anakin
Vader
Rex
Secura
Shaak Ti
Darth Talon
AOTC clone
ANH Leia
Malgus

Will buy

New Vader
New Fett
maybe Sandtrooper

It was hard to let all those go but I'm much happier with more of a variety of bust, props, 1/6 figures statues etc in my SW collection.

Back