Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to German Beast...

that looks like the base from an old Halycon Predator 2 kit..so you just recasted it and put the stand holder ?

Seen a couple pop up on Ebay from time to time.
129031303.jpg

I think P. is right it would look nicer with a more metallic look. Sideshows Elder base and the Neca trophy wall are good place to look for colours.

i try to make some new Pictures from the repainted base . i used vallejo rust metallic and mix of Brown light .
it is not possible to make a perfeckt looking Pictures with the exiting metallic effects sorry..
but it Looks hundret times better then the Basic stand :=)
IMAG0438.jpgIMAG0463.jpgIMAG0465.jpg

That base looks like recast from Halcyon Predator 2 model kit

image_23802afcf.jpg

Attachments

• 16knllc.jpg
    16knllc.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 791
I'm very interested to see how the back of this figure will look! Going to be a quiet 2014 for me in the HT collecting as this is the only figure I'm interested in buying

It is a recast Part i didnt know where from it is . I told it from the start that I found this kind of part on the flea market .it was a recast resin part . And I add a self moldet part an the back to fit the stand .
So all stand part from your HT base fit in to the hole on the back .
I think it is ok .

Me neither. I don't mind recasting for personal use but he's selling it on ebay. This is just wrong.

So let me tell you something . Take a look how many people sell anything in other .
Forums . And the most of them recast exactly part from Narin .
Ore joe and and and . Revengemonst.com
They all sell recast complete sets . I modified the part that I told you from the beginning .
Nobody need to buy it if he don't like it . I just give a possibility to people
Who like to have this kind of parts and don't have a chance to buy it or doit self .
So what is wrong on it ?
I paint it and weathered i take my time in the work sitting in my galerie .
Is this wrong ?
The Chinese recast cars and planes that's ok . They stollen billions of dollars
That is wrong in my opinion sorry .

I told rom the start that I found the recast part on the flea market.
I modified it on the back to make a holder for the stand .
After I showed it in the thread and now people aske me for selling .
Should i say no ?
Maybee ok for private collectors home using . Sorry my English is not that perfect
But ok I accept what you tell me .

At amiami the release date is July, I hope it won't be delayed. I'm very excited to get this figure, new photos from conventions would be nice as well. Getting Celtic early this year makes the wait longer for a new HT predator. I wonder when the next predator will be released, maybe next year?

Back