Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, if you say so. As long as the final effect looks the same, I couldn't really care less why they did it. :lol

New SDCC shot thanks to Sideshow:

DSC00161.jpg

Looks good to me. The mouth itself seems unusually open here, though. Wondering if the Ani-Com sculpt is more closed.

EDIT: It certainly looks that way. The lower mandibles seem less open on the Ani-Com version as well. My guess is that the sculpts sent out to San Diego (including Ripley) are older and in the time it took to fly them out here, HT reworked the figures in Asia. Those seem more up to date.

lol, if you say so. As long as the final effect looks the same, I couldn't really care less why they did it. :lol

New SDCC shot thanks to Sideshow:

DSC00161.jpg

Looks good to me. The mouth itself seems unusually open here, though. Wondering if the Ani-Com sculpt is more closed.

EDIT: It certainly looks that way. The lower mandibles seem less open on the Ani-Com version as well. My guess is that the sculpts sent out to San Diego (including Ripley) are older and in the time it took to fly them out here, HT reworked the figures in Asia. Those seem more up to date.

That looks much better, I think that other pic on the last page was old mandibles like the early proto had.
Or maybe that was just a bad pic and this one is from a lower angle.

see, it helps if you turn off the flash when taking pics of glassed figures. :lol
but those pics are heavily post processed, went crazy on the saturation hue.:lol
its not perfect. but its a done deal with me...PO'd long time ago.

where's the anicom pics?

Is that a proto or though or do we get that?

its HT predator line. you'll never know until the lucky ones who get to unbox their figures first post some pics.:lol
lots of things can still happen in the factory. sizing discrepancy, paint wash hoopla, etc :lol

I just went ahead and ordered this guy! He looks awesome. As a stand alone figure, he just looks brutal. Wow, you don't get much bang for buck these days in the accessories dept. Would of been nice to see some kind of cool base for him to stand on. Can't wait to get him in hand :)

Back