Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Elder at yesterday, it is a very nice figure.
It is the best Predator figure HT had ever made, love it.

Elder with my other P2 lost clan members

Left side is my "temporary" Stalker Predator...haha

In my display shelf

Is any customizer planning a rib rack to replace the facehugger fingers Hot Toys decided to drape over the elder's bag?

Absolutely fantastic set up vinlwj! It's amazing how much better Elder looks to all the others (which are all great). Question - is he the same height as the others? He looks to be shorter.

Absolutely fantastic set up vinlwj! It's amazing how much better Elder looks to all the others (which are all great). Question - is he the same height as the others? He looks to be shorter.

i measure him and he is just over half a cm shorter then other preds.. :(

Gotta love Hot Toys.

i know ah..

the must sit at a table and be like..

" so what can we change on this elder so that we cant f*k him up a little.. "

" you know what, , lets get the SAME bodies we have been using for preds the last 3 years .. and make his one shorter !!"

" Great idea guys"..

:lol:lol:lol

I believe it's shorter cuz they gave him a more accurate, shorter neck, but still this scale issue is getting way outta hand.

God I want to steal that P2 from u :devil

:)
it is one of my favorite, spent many times and effort to make it looks nice and more accurate.

AGREED..:clap:clap

HE IS TOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME..

I EVEN MOVED MINE AND PUT HIM ALONE..

AND PUT 1.0 WITH CLAN

This 2.0 Elder is my only Elder now, so got to display him together with my P2 clan.

Awesome looking display you got there, vinlwj.

Thanks, mate. ;)

That custom Borg never ceases to amaze me. Congrats on adding elder to the group vinlwj

Thanks.
Yeah, that Borg got very outstanding green colors so it still very attractive even the Elder stand beside him.

Thanks, mate.
Yup, the Elder is a bit shorter than the others like City Hunter and Shadow Predator.

Holy cow !!! What a predator collection you got there .

Thanks, ;)

Two things about elder
1 ). It's bad that he's a bit shorter than the other press but also nice because all preds are not the same size and it adds to the character
2). It's bad he's shorter because the preds are not to the right scale would have been ok it they were bigger than the 1/6 human figures then the shortness would not matter as much

But here is what I see all companies are not to scale in 1/6 at all even if it's 2 figures from the same company they will always be off so think of each line as their own 1/6 line and not all together the. DX jack is just as small as the black widow and the Freddy fig from SSC is a giant companies to those two when jack and Freddy should be around the sane height and bigger than BW

I’m curious to see what my reaction to this figure will be when I get it in hand. Elder Predator’s part was minimal in P2. Will this figure shout out “ELDER PREDATOR” from the few short scenes or will this figure shout out "Generic Iconic Tribal” looking Predator that I have always wanted in my collection.

Lets put it this way. My friends will not say “hey Elder Predator from P2”!! They will most likely say “Why is that Predator’s dreads blue?”

So looking forward to seeing all the detail on this guy in hand!!

Back