Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it took you 40 minutes to get that pose with elder? Is it that hard to take the strap an make the pose? :slap

Thanks for making tests for the rest of us:clap

yeah man .. kept trying to bring it up without breaking it.. then realized the strap held it down a bit.. still hard though..

and it still doesn't look as good as version 1.0 arm..

i looked at toy hunters photo from window and the elders arm looks only that way cos of teh angel.. its actually sticking out in front heaps..

im sure someone will somehow manage to do it right.. im just scared to break the arm off

For anybody that ordered from loontentoys I received a message today saying that they will be getting stock this weekend.

Still nothing from Sideshow.

giphy.gif

Hey guys, I think the elbow thing has a very simple solution: try pulling the forearm out of the socket slightly; this gives you additional bending. The forearms can pop out like city hunter or shadow predator. If its tight, use a hair dryer and go really slow. I don't have him yet so I can't try but I tried this with my city hunter and got the bend. You might even be able to use the strap to cover up the small gap that is somewhat apparent after doing this or you could improvise by adding another strap or cloth to conceal. Additionally, I think if positioned right it wouldn't even be noticeable. Somebody try this and let me know.

Hey guys, I think the elbow thing has a very simple solution: try pulling the forearm out of the socket slightly; this gives you additional bending. The forearms can pop out like city hunter or shadow predator. If its tight, use a hair dryer and go really slow. I don't have him yet so I can't try but I tried this with my city hunter and got the bend. You might even be able to use the strap to cover up the small gap that is somewhat apparent after doing this or you could improvise by adding another strap or cloth to conceal. Additionally, I think if positioned right it wouldn't even be noticeable. Somebody try this and let me know.

good trick, hope it works :clap

Just got this from Sideshow!

"Your pre-order of the Elder Predator 1:6 Scale Figure - Predator 2 Hot Toy (902167) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Friday, September 5, 2014. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account. You can sign into your account by Clicking this Link to your account history."

Back