Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not just kicked off but kicked off for simply defending yourself while others get to beak off with no issues...

And he isnt starting a forum but a facebook group similar to OSR minus the North korea vibe :lol

Dang thats some BS:rolleyes2. Never been to the OSR forums,they that bad?

So what is the general consensus on P.? Is he trolling or is he serious? Either way, the schtick has run it's course.

He's serious i believe. Just a diehard guy who demands a PERFECT figure with perfect scene accuracy. As annoying as he can be,he does have a serious attention to detail when it comes to these things.

Clipper was apparently banned for two weeks after he got into it with some Freaks who are also fans/owners of the Iminime the Good, the Bad and the Ugly custom figures.

He recently reviewed the figures in one of his videos and while he praised the headsculpts, he didn't have a lot of love for the bodies and the minimalist packaging, ultimately giving the three-figure set a 19/35 score.

This obviously upset those who own/love the figures and there were a lot of cross words. Clipper defended his score, while his critics said he didn't know what he was talking about. Denny Kim of Iminime was even involved in the fracas.

So thats what happened huh? Smh

cripes its out. anybody else got theirs from angolz?

i remember clipper spamming and promoting his youtube all over the place despite mod warnings and instructions. what else has he been up to?lolz

Have you bought the Elder off him? If so have you received it yet or has it been shipped?

No I have been going through ssc for a few years now. But I had every super predator in hand before every one in the states and most people on this forum.I like his prices and shipping was good

I agree, his reviews are not always my first choice, but I usually watch them when I'm really on the fence about a figure. Clippers videos are definitely very long and scattered, but beneath his rambling you often get a more personal take on the figure.

I will say this though, when I first started watching his reviews I got the impression that he was a little flighty and didn't receive criticism well. That's cool as a person, but I remember thinking to myself that this guy would not deal well in the collector forums. Just saying none of this surprises me very much, and I don't necessarily think Dave was wrong to ban him even if he didn't actually do anything wrong on this forum. Either way I hope Clipper keeps moving forward with his video, they really are one of a kind.

WTF :horror

:huhSo...ban a guy just because???

WTF :horror

:huhSo...ban a guy just because???

Well I'm not saying it's right. I looked in to the situation a bit, but I don't know all of the facts. I like Clipper, I hope this all blows over and becomes nothing. I just don't believe Dave would suspend Clipper just to spite him. He clearly thought he would be a very disruptive force, and made a decision he thought was best. Given what I saw in Clippers elder review and have seen to a lesser degree in previous reviews it wouldn't be a far reach.

As I said. I don't know the whole situation so I'm just speculating.

there u go guys.. love him.. 9/10
all this BS about him.. forget it.. if the ones complaining have a better elder out there...show us.. otherwise he is amazing

there u go guys.. love him.. 9/10
all this BS about him.. forget it.. if the ones complaining have a better elder out there...show us.. otherwise he is amazing

I figured , it's real hard to see a great figure coming and it not be nicked picked. Very excited

My one worry with this from the get go was the reuse of the Original hands, and if the new ones would match the sculpting style, could you take a top down pick of all 6 hands lined up?

Back