Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really love this predator..in most pics, the body and head are too yellow but once you got it in hand, he looks awesome..
just needed a few minor tweaks for my liking..

mods so far..

painted the dreads with transparent gray..
adjusted all the belts to sit lower
bone bag extended to sit lower on his hips
quills
darkened the armor a bit
changed the right arm ban ( just a pro to right now..wanted to see the color match )
sword sheath stitching
switch skull face on scabbard ( the original is way off )

a few more mods and he's done :)

Great job on the mods! :clap

I really love this predator..in most pics, the body and head are too yellow but once you got it in hand, he looks awesome..
just needed a few minor tweaks for my liking..

mods so far..

painted the dreads with transparent gray..
adjusted all the belts to sit lower
bone bag extended to sit lower on his hips
quills
darkened the armor a bit
changed the right arm ban ( just a pro to right now..wanted to see the color match )
sword sheath stitching
switch skull face on scabbard ( the original is way off )

a few more mods and he's done :)

Keep it coming Rob!! :clap

Love this guy, my new favorite, I like that I cant see the seams of the mandi's on this one.
The body wasn't stiff on mine like was said, mine was no stiffer than the norm. I do wish they
had done his right gauntlet wrapping correctly. Also I wish the sword was metal, the plastic feels too cheap.

Love this guy, my new favorite, I like that I cant see the seams of the mandi's on this one.
The body wasn't stiff on mine like was said, mine was no stiffer than the norm. I do wish they
had done his right gauntlet wrapping correctly. Also I wish the sword was metal, the plastic feels too cheap.

I agree with the metal sword,it would have been nice.

This figure is outstanding...the only disappointment is the range of motion in joints, but that has been an issue since they started with the Pred 2.0 body style.

The symbol on the "arm band" is the US Army 2nd Infantry Division Patch. It also says Butch above it.

2ndInfantry_zps8e3b98cf.jpg

It's (part of) a sleeve Grayback tore off some guy he likely killed during the Korean War.

So awesome...never knew that!

Final flex pay went through and he should arrive Friday. I've been wanting a figure of elder for years, glad I waited for this guy to get rereleased, he looks great in all the pics.

Looks like I'll be getting a replacement head. I guess that's better than sending the whole thing back. The only other issue is the crack in the tray which I'd rather not pursue to keep things simple.

Opened mine yesterday. I have to say, I don't know if they changed the head since the cons or if the con photos simply weren't good, but the slop on this guy's forehead isn't nearly as bad as it seemed. Looking at him from the side, it looks absolutely fine. I'd say I'm ready to see Tsang tackle a P1.

Very pleased with this. Figure of the year for me, once again. The first Hot Toys product (and especially first Hot Toys Predator) to impress me in a long time. I'm in disbelief at how good he looks on the shelf. Pictures coming in the next couple days.

Opened mine yesterday. I have to say, I don't know if they changed the head since the cons or if the con photos simply weren't good, but the slop on this guy's forehead isn't nearly as bad as it seemed. Looking at him from the side, it looks absolutely fine. I'd say I'm ready to see Tsang tackle a P1.

Very pleased with this. Figure of the year for me, once again. The first Hot Toys product (and especially first Hot Toys Predator) to impress me in a long time. I'm in disbelief at how good he looks on the shelf. Pictures coming in the next couple days.

You plan on doing a review, Blade?

Well my left Ankle Joint problem will be solved. Just got the email of them shipping out a replacement foot.........hopefully it's the whole foot and joint. I sent them a pic of the missing screw and joint so hopefully they'll get it right

Well my left Ankle Joint problem will be solved. Just got the email of them shipping out a replacement foot.........hopefully it's the whole foot and joint. I sent them a pic of the missing screw and joint so hopefully they'll get it right

Yeah then you get it and they send you a hand lol

^^^^ Don't say that Man!! It might come true.

But the figure right now is solid, standing and not falling or anything. I just want that peace of mind, knowing that he's not missing a screw.

Back