Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're set up on flex, can you have them charge your last payment sooner? My last payment is on the 15th of September but would rather get it when they start shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I think the elbow thing has a very simple solution: try pulling the forearm out of the socket slightly; this gives you additional bending. The forearms can pop out like city hunter or shadow predator. If its tight, use a hair dryer and go really slow. I don't have him yet so I can't try but I tried this with my city hunter and got the bend. You might even be able to use the strap to cover up the small gap that is somewhat apparent after doing this or you could improvise by adding another strap or cloth to conceal. Additionally, I think if positioned right it wouldn't even be noticeable. Somebody try this and let me know.

YOUR 100% RIGHT.. IT WORKED..

THANK YOU:clap:clap:clap:clap

THE FORARM MUST COME OUT OF SOCKET SLIGHTLY FOR THE POSE..

14c0f057abec6dabfc5be48cbbd0d904fef889a8781eee667984089207daf998.jpg

but david123 pulled the hand a bit out of the peg so it looks a bit off with the hand hanging loose like that. Maybe with the forearm, it's less noticable cause the straps can cover it up more?

Great pose!
Cant wait to get mine. Due to not being able to fork out full price as Im moving flats at the moment I had to PO from UK who did layaway plan.

Back