Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greatest Hot Toys Predator... and predator period. The guy gets 2 minutes of screen time, and has such a presence that in some ways he is most memorable.

Holy sex, this figure looks sex. 2014 Figure of the Year for me. That spot would've gone to The Crow, but... most of that figure's potential wasn't realized. :(

They seriously need to scrap those crappy standard bases for their Preds. Hot Toys have given a lot of other lines some cool bases. A cult favourite such as Elder is in desparate need of a great base.

I would prefer cool diorama stands, but don't mind the basic stands. That said, I do wish they would include the basic stands even for the Predators that come with diorama stands like Classic and Celtic

I was going to say they should give him a stand that looks like the floor of the ship from Predator 2, but I have no idea what the floor looks like, aside from foggy.

hi guys i know that i showed up my base for the PREDATOR 2 figures . here will i Show again for them who dont know yet..
pm for order
it is a modify base with holder for the stand
that will make it look much better for the Elder

IMAG0465.jpg
IMAG0458.jpg

It must be the angle. In the film, we normally only look up at Elder. Never really head-on or from above.

Looking at these screencaps, there is a bit of verticality to the Elder's forehead. The new sculpt is nowhere near as exaggerated as the original 2007 version.

Predator2_124.jpg

979_4_large.jpg

:dunno I'm good with this as-is. Most accurate and best-looking HT Predator to date (not that he had much competition :lol). They even added the larger hair-tying bead since the previous sculpt/accessory update.

I'll be impressed if the 1715 pistol has the engraving, haha. Seriously though, so happy I have this pre-ordered.

It must be the angle. In the film, we normally only look up at Elder. Never really head-on or from above.
in the movie we never look at any stupid comics elders. and i know everything about his head shape, you might not explain that to me.
the first (reworked) variant is super ugly, this one seems better but still ugly. but less.
p.s. i just realised i kept quills from AVP elder (that's the first movie elder, Blade, and it will forever remain so haha) that i purchased for old version of this guy and never applied them. i'll use them on a new version and still have a lot left for 3.0 :hi5:

Last edited:
Back