Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy was beside him
10565157_10152345253278565_1291821498640629364_n.jpg

finally a new pic, thanks )
****, he's again yellow and in silver armor instead of grey in black armor.

grayback_feet.jpg

I get that there will always be differences from prototype to final product, but man... at least in that pic (which is admittedly overlit), there seems to be a lot of spotting missing from the head.

Hot-Toys-Predator-2-Elder-Predator-Collectible-Figure_PR19.jpg

Holy F!! I think HT has pulled me back into the 1/6th preds... I picked up Scar and Celtic a couple months ago in a moment of weakness and now these two are calling! :panic:

So just the two Preds at SDCC. Considering the amount of new reveals in other lines this looks like bad news in regards to getting any new Preds over the next year.

finally a new pic, thanks )
****, he's again yellow and in silver armor instead of grey in black armor.

grayback_feet.jpg

Youre right. that ts a shame. But I have the feeling that the Elder is doomed. Not any company make a fully accurate Elder.

P2 Elder is looking good and me deciding not to PO Ancient 2.0 has been a good choice as he is not really all that impressive.

P2 Elder is looking good and me deciding not to PO Ancient 2.0 has been a good choice as he is not really all that impressive.

:hi5: I feel the same, aside from new masks its just a skinny ass celtic with no armor.
These new pred bodies don't look good without the chest armor on. Elder is much more unique and a new head sculpt.
I'll prob regret this decision later but that's too much money for all that recycled crap.

:hi5: I feel the same, aside from new masks its just a skinny ass celtic with no armor.
These new pred bodies don't look good without the chest armor on. Elder is much more unique and a new head sculpt.
I'll prob regret this decision later but that's too much money for all that recycled crap.

:exactly:

Celtic and Scar and if they release Chopper will be all I need from the AVP film.

Obviously Wolf as well but he is in AVP: Requiem obviously.

i really hope that the promised leather cover of right gauntlet is simply misplaced on that exhibition photo.

Back