Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My final payment got delayed to August 15 too. Which is fine with me since I recently bought this handsome devil.
1zqcb3k.jpg

My final payment got delayed to August 15 too. Which is fine with me since I recently bought this handsome devil.
1zqcb3k.jpg

Not sure which Critters movie that's from but it looks sweet!! I found Critters DVD for $5 at some drugstore around six month back. Had to make the purchase as I loved the movie as a kid!

Even sadder is after Elder there is nothing in the HT catalog up to July 2015 of interest for me. So maybe the delay is fine. I have something I'm anticipating!

Even sadder is after Elder there is nothing in the HT catalog up to July 2015 of interest for me. So maybe the delay is fine. I have something I'm anticipating!

They've still got half a year to announce more stuff -- plus the toy fairs start this week. ;)

I'd be fine with the comic book stuff if the figures were actually based on the comics and not the films. Hell, I'd be more than fine; I'd be broke. I guess that's an upside then. Less money spent on Hot Toys means more money to spend on other things.

what ever they announce will get delayed plus it will be marvel...marvel... And more marvel!

Hot Toys is nothing without Marvel. If they stop making Marvel I doubt Hot Toys would be as successful. I know it sucks for non-Marvel fans but without Marvel I doubt there'd be a Hot Toys anymore.

The collector in me would want new in hand HT’s every month or two, but the banker in me is fine with only two to three nostalgic figures a year. After Elder there is “maybe” BD T-800 and that’s it……

Back