Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If memory serves up/down head movement on my Classic Predator was pretty much negated anyway because the head would just pop off with the slightest tilt either way.

I have a few of the old body predators , lost, elder , guardian... There more fun to pose hands down

But that came with sacrifices to the sculpt, right? I guess it doesn't help that Predators are more or less naked, and that joints can't be hidden with clothing, so you have to prioritize one or the other.

But that came with sacrifices to the sculpt, right? I guess it doesn't help that Predators are more or less naked, and that joints can't be hidden with clothing, so you have to prioritize one or the other.

They do lack, there more like toys than sculptors though. It depends on the collector, I enjoy most types of figures. Keeping all types of figures around is a cool display

Here are 2 pics from the head and neck for separate.

I'm trying to understand why it doesn't move up and down. Kind of glued?

First pic (Elder's head)
Third pic (Ancient's head)
Fourth pic (Classic's head)
All heads seems to have the same design. Can't remember if those predators (ancient and classic) can move the head up and down.

View attachment 128227

View attachment 128228

View attachment 128229

I just bought that head from m.y.online :yess:

The chest articulation is cool, I miss it . Example

i miss the ab crunch joint too. new preds were designed to stand pretty, that's all. :/
images

Back