Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Shots!! Looking forward to mine. Scar looks fantastic in the background! Celtic....it is what it is.

Thanks. I'm sure you'll love him when you get him. I agree, Scar looks great. He is definitely my personal favorite of the HT Predators that I own. He just looks great in any pose...even just standing there. No love for Celtic though?

In my opinion I love them all AVP but more my costumized forms.
With better accurate skull . Blades on boots, special Guns .
I will start a new thread for my ancient predator 2.0
Waiting for my magnets . See later . Have fun

Elder landed, he is one of the best preds ever made. But he is too short is the only problem. The original is much more of a beast, he dwarfs the others. Which is cool because the others look like his worker bees

Elder landed, he is one of the best preds ever made. But he is too short is the only problem. The original is much more of a beast, he dwarfs the others. Which is cool because the others look like his worker bees
congrats bro ! my beast from the east has landed too, had no qc issues at all, thank God!, I simply love this figure, my most favorite of all my collection present and of the past.

congrats bro ! my beast from the east has landed too, had no qc issues at all, thank God!, I simply love this figure, my most favorite of all my collection present and of the past.

Mine was perfect too . He is loaded with little details unlike the first one. And how the hell did they write that small lettering on that gun is beyond me

CAM01197-1.jpg

Just got mine :) I consider my collection complete :p

Love it!

got this today!! So incredibly nice, I havent felt this good about a HT's purchase since the mk 7... deatil is incredible, minor futzing but it takes me back to the good ol days of pred kits.

question though, the dred piece that you feed the three dreds through, what is the movie accurate position? HT'd booklet says you use the 3 dreds slightly to the right of the center, I think the center three would work best though... any help?

edit: also the feet seem redesigned, the have the ankle rocker now vs. the regular peg straight down... very welcomed upgrade

I got mine today also . The most detailed predator ever made . The paint on this guy is just brilliant . So awesome . Funny thing is my P2 came with his head off . I had to use a blow dryer and heat it up to get it back on .

It was love at first sight..
So glad it came in one piece :clap no decapitated predator for me :lol

IMG_2555.jpg

I got mine today also . The most detailed predator ever made . The paint on this guy is just brilliant . So awesome . Funny thing is my P2 came with his head off . I had to use a blow dryer and heat it up to get it back on .

agreed, I pulled the arm gauntlet off to re adjust and the paint detail underneath was just nuts, they definitely gave this release some love, one figure ill never give up

He can't stand without the stand, or is this just fear? Some nice pics but get rid of the stand especially for those outdoor pics.

added quills
grayish dreadlocks
stitching on scabbard
custom skull on scabbard

more to come..:wink1:

did you drill and then insert the quills?

He can't stand without the stand, or is this just fear? Some nice pics but get rid of the stand especially for those outdoor pics.

mine can, stiff ankles and ratchet joint hips, works great

Back