Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plenty of real estate to display a few pieces. SS ME is dead until further notice

Well, since Saruman is the last ME PF piece I want I'm glad he was the latest piece. Sad for other ME fans though.

Hopefully something new comes along before the end of the year.
I think they may be waiting for the last movie to come out. Also WETA might have something to do with the hold up because they've been releasing some crazy **** since the Hobbit movies came out

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Pushed back to January 2015 now so we should get him by April or May LOL.

Getting pushed back three months from the original estimate?

Sigh.

I guess I'm not surprised.

Disappointed, but not surprised.

I suppose it's just as well, I don't have the space for it now anyway. Now I've got a few more months to do some reorganizing in the collection room.

Re: Saruman the White

Wtf no way man. This is complete ****! Complete bull ****

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'd rather him be delayed than rushed and come out poorly. He's my last ME piece I'll ever own so here's to hoping he's good.

That's one thing about Weta. They are pretty much on the money when it comes to expected to ship dates

Glad my WL converted and Sideshow grabbed my 38 bucks right delaying this for 3 months.

Yeah, delayed 3 days after they took $120 out of my pocket for this guy. So that's $160 spent on a statue I won't be seeing for quite some time. Oh well, my own fault for flexing.

Flex only benefits SS. Full pay 4 life.

I smell a rehashed debate coming on ;)

There's no interest involved. They get the same amount from me either way. It only benefits them if you flex stuff you aren't 100% positive you want and cancel and have to pay fees, which I don't do.

I smell a rehashed debate coming on ;)

There's no interest involved. They get the same amount from me either way. It only benefits them if you flex stuff you aren't 100% positive you want and cancel and have to pay fees, which I don't do.

Pretty sure the millions SS rake in on flex pay interest accrues interest at a slightly more advantageous rate than what might be a reality for you or I. They definitely benefit by holding your money in hand longer.

Anyway, a little surprised this got such a big bump. Not too bothered, already had a glut of orders, happy for the breathing room.

Back