Spider-Man 2099, please!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow,

With all of the Spider-Man hype as of late and Bowen's addition of Spidey 2099 to their line, it seems only natural for something to be brewin' amongst your production team. It's arguably one the most eye-appealing suits that Spidey has in his repertoire, and fans would eat it up.

Any word or news? If not, can you pass along the suggestion to your production team?

Thanks!

There should be a decent chance they could make him. He is back in current comics and seems to be sticking around

Yes! This is my top want, I bought the Bowen version just because it is the only statue available.

Yeah Spiderman and Punisher 2099 were my two favourite titles I would be hard pressed not to order a 2099 Spiderman. The Ex could be a holographic head of Lyla.

I like the way you think!

Yeah, the suit is just so unique and visually appeasing that it makes it hard not to look (in a good way.) I really hope Sideshow has plans for this guy, sooner rather than later.

I with you. This is one of those characters that I particularly recall from my childhood. I loved reading his comics, and I played a lot with a toy figure I had of this character. Would be a very personal addition to my collection.

Back