1/6 Hot Toys - Milk Magazine EX - Iron Man 3 Rose Hill Tony Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just heard they are selling these at the middle east comic con along with other marvel toys

Toys2 is the only Canadian Hot Toys direct distributor...they get most figures Hot Toys releases...even if they are 'limited' exclusives.

Just heard they are selling these at the middle east comic con along with other marvel toys

Correct - I have just come back from Middle East Comic Con with one of these. Munroe who runs the Hollywood Collections store said his company brought 120(!) of these. They were selling them for 1000aed ($272) which for the middle east is not too bad when considering the shipping costs.

Could someone send me a link with the pictures for this? I can't seem to get them to show. :(

Re: Hot Toys - Milk Magazine EX - Iron Man 3 Chattanooga Tony Stark

HTbusinessplan.jpg~original

:lol...

Did they just give Tony the Lone Ranger hat?

Iron-Man-3-Hot-Toys-Cowboy-Tony-Stark-Sixth-Scale-Figure-Milk-Exclusive-e1386741436215.jpg

I can't wait for this to hit Sideshow. Wish I could have gotten in on the MILK run and I really hope they don't bloat the price. Part of the initial appeal was being able to get a HT release for $130.

At $170 I have ZERO interest in this...below zero. :slap(and I have all the HT IM3 figures to date)

Does anyone know if this is confirmed to be sold at sideshow? I found one for a decent price but will probably hold off if this ever goes up

Back