ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Hot Toys Hoth Leia 5/24/2018!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ApemanRyan's Collection Thread

Hey all! New review up and this time it's on the Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Mark 33 Silver Centurion Exclusive! Enjoy!

Ryan

Hey everyone. New review up! This time it's on the Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Mark 35 Red Snapper PPS2 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure! Enjoy and much more to come so stay tune!

Ryan

Alright all new review! This time it's on the Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Mark 42 Die Cast 02 1:6 Scale Figure! Enjoy!

Ryan

Can't wait to check this out when I get home from work. Seems to me like you've been bit by the same Iron Man bug as The Skull. :lol

Can't wait to check this out when I get home from work. Seems to me like you've been bit by the same Iron Man bug as The Skull. :lol

Oh you'll love him. Yeah I got bit pretty hard. After buying the Mark I it was over for me. :lol

Alright all I got some new Detolfs! Picture coming later and a collection update video will be out in October. Stay tune for more updates!

Ryan

Nice collection, the mark XLII looks awesome, would love to have him. :clap :rock

Alright all I got some new Detolfs! Picture coming later and a collection update video will be out in October. Stay tune for more updates!

Ryan

Did you ever get those detolfs set-up? Would like to see a collection tour:impatient:

Did you ever get those detolfs set-up? Would like to see a collection tour:impatient:

All are set up. FINALLY! I still haven't gotten lighting for them. I couldn't make a decision what I wanted so I decided maybe next time but I got 4 Detolf's now with a bunch of space but at the same time the collection has seriously grown. It amazes me a little bit. Still a small collection but I'm really digging it. I will be taking out some of my older Sideshow pieces tomorrow to add to one of the cases but a Collection video will be coming soon once Terminator and Robocop show up. Very excited to show everyone my collection. :) Now I want to see your collection! As of now.

All are set up. FINALLY! I still haven't gotten lighting for them. I couldn't make a decision what I wanted so I decided maybe next time but I got 4 Detolf's now with a bunch of space but at the same time the collection has seriously grown. It amazes me a little bit. Still a small collection but I'm really digging it. I will be taking out some of my older Sideshow pieces tomorrow to add to one of the cases but a Collection video will be coming soon once Terminator and Robocop show up. Very excited to show everyone my collection. :) Now I want to see your collection! As of now.

Great to hear, looking forward to it. I actually filmed a collection update a few days ago, but the file got corrupted so I will have to do it again:slap

Great to hear, looking forward to it. I actually filmed a collection update a few days ago, but the file got corrupted so I will have to do it again:slap

Yep and actually at this very moment pulling out my old Sideshow figures to put on display. Well that stinks! Definitely re film it soon!

Thanks Rdeezy! Updated video will be coming very soon of the collection. It has rapidly changed.

Hey all! Some photos from yesterday I took of Dracula! You can check out the blog review. Link below and enjoy! Much ore to come soon! Happy October!

Ryan

25ths3m.jpg

359ibnn.jpg

2eyzyuh.jpg

2gujd7d.jpg

mkku10.jpg

54hcfa.jpg

jf84ew.jpg

2ih1405.jpg

vhb9dk.jpg

2itoqj8.jpg

2rxuvrb.jpg

10ggp09.jpg

13zo8z6.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...se-bela-lugosi-dracula-1-6-figure-review.html

Last edited:

You should be proud. Those are very well done and bring out the essence of the character very well.

Back