ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Hot Toys Hoth Leia 5/24/2018!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ApemanRyan's Collection Thread

Thanks man! Love both especially Hulk!

Great Great Update of Capt Jack and Hulk + Jason my Friend, another Excellent Post Ryan.

Hey guys finally here's an update on my collection. After the loss of my other channel I decided after time of thinking to make a new channel with inspiration from other fellow freaks. Here's the Introduction/Collection video. There is much more that will be coming and other things I have that I did not show. I'm a bit rusty and since the new job this will help me show off what I got in. More to come soon so stay tune. :wave

Ryan

Wow man the collection looks sweet, loving the clean cut look with the new detolf:clap:clap you got some of the best figures out, great addition with Amazing Spiderman, one of my favorites as well:hi5:

Wow man the collection looks sweet, loving the clean cut look with the new detolf:clap:clap you got some of the best figures out, great addition with Amazing Spiderman, one of my favorites as well:hi5:

Thanks man! My collection is not huge but it has some grails for sure. More to come of course and I love Spidey. The pose I put him in rocks! :rock Thanks for looking.

A collection does not have to be huge to be impressive, I love to see collections like yours, great pieces well displayed with no clutter, looks sharp and I like it:clap

A collection does not have to be huge to be impressive, I love to see collections like yours, great pieces well displayed with no clutter, looks sharp and I like it:clap

Thanks man. Very much appreciate it. :) It use to be so compact with the one Detolf but I'm so happy to have 2 now. Planning to get another and start to add lighting. The new Detolf has a light but not what I want. So that's next on my list.

Well said. :goodpost:

Glad to see you back on the tube Ryan. :duff Re-subscribed to your new channel. :yess:

Well said. :goodpost:

Glad to see you back on the tube Ryan. :duff Re-subscribed to your new channel. :yess:

Hey thanks man! :) I subbed you already. you need to do more reviews! Stay tune for more videos to come very soon. :duff

I've not done reviews for a few months due to some personal things, but I do plan on doing on in the near future. Most likely will be on the SSC Nathan Drake. :duff

I've not done reviews for a few months due to some personal things, but I do plan on doing on in the near future. Most likely will be on the SSC Nathan Drake. :duff

Definitely make a new one when you can oh and I was thinking about picking that figure up but if you make a review on it definitely do so! Would love to see how he came out. :duff

New review up on the new Neca Godzilla 2014 Figure! More reviews to come so stay tune. :wave

Ryan

Back