Wicket Bust - but why bust Gentle Giant, why?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godzilla

Freakalicious
Reaction score
So I was jus browsing Gentle Giant page, and came across this:

80137-4T.jpg

Don't you feel like it looks mighty weird? Bust is a bust, but why would you just cut that little Ewok's feet? If it's so close to being a full statue, why make it a bust? Now it only looks weird.

Logray is other bust with the same look. Maybe is true that is weird, in a middle way between a bust and a full statue, but I think they look very nice. Pics of mine:

I have this and Logray and I like them. Just wish they'd pull their finger out and do Chief Chirpa, Paploo, Teeboo, etc. too.

Wicket is a nice bust, but yeah looks totally weird how they just chopped his feet off, its basically a statue. :cuckoo:

A perfect alternative (ok,1:5):

7w3n.jpg

I own both,but the GG one is also a great piece.I also would like to see some more 1:6 statues from GG (like Greedo,Ponda Baba and Snaggletooth).

Not sure why GG made this bust (statue) at all. I hope there were discussions in the studio about chopping off his feet. Nice detail on this though. It should have been a small statue release like Yoda.

Back