What Are You Dreaming?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can fly in dreams. And it's not just flying. It's superman-esque powers. Flying fast, total invulnerability etc. It's a lot of fun and recently i seem to have developed a telekinesis ability in dreams. Reaching out to stuff and it flies into my hands.

When i was young(In primary school, so maybe ten or eleven years old), i had a zombie dream.
They were called "The deads" in the dream, and were putrified, green rotting zombie creatures, and only one tiny touch from, turned you into one of them. they looked very much like the Flood from the Halo games.
There were hundreds of them behind me, slouching closer very slowly, reaching out, trying to touch me and make me one of them. I was trying to get away from them and it was like i was stuck in tar and could hardly move.
I found i could move pretty fast if i headed *towards* the Deads though, so i decided to try moving that way to see if i could speed past them.
When i tried that, i grazed past one of them and became one of them.
But...
Once i had become one of them, i was in a state of total bliss. It was like i was a heavenly creature inside, even though i looked terrible outside.
And all i wanted to do was make others like me, so they could know the bliss i knew.

I have remembered that dream ever since. I am sure there is a lesson there somewhere about facing your fears and de-powering them, lol.

I am a warrior fighting something. suddenly the dream focus in to someone bringing in a bunch of kittens. some of them are young and walking around. most are wrapped in a small blanket and they're like 20 of them in a large basket. they're just born and all I see is some little head in this basket. I am walking in the street, and this person went ahead with all these kittens. some of these kittens got loose and some walked/ran away.

before I go out, I needed to shave. usually I shave all my face but I decided to leave the beard on the bottom alone. I am about to go but decided to look back at the mirror. I see a clearer view and one of my mustache isn't shaved. I decided to shave everything like I usually do.

I am with this some what hot brunette woman. I am not sure if I am working for her or helping her shop or she's my mate. we're in some kind of a gallery. there's a section of a wall that look like a fake door with an eye piece for looking to the other side. I looked through and can see the other side. maybe it was part of a security system. I realized the gallery is kina small. we walk out and we're on a hill top over looking a beach area. we walk down the path and a few of my friends/family/relative join us. we're at sea water level now and enter this rustic stone house. the floor is hardwood but is rusty old. I saw a large snake move about in the missing section of the floor. my relative say its harmless and won't bite. its only after rate/mouse. each step I move around is like the snake is there, fearful of me or ready to strike, but I am calm. it eat a rat/mouse. seem there's another snake or maybe it moved to another area and went after another rat/mouse. I walked out and realized I need to take a shower so I walked to the hotel a little distance further. a hot young blond followed me behind. I had trouble getting in as there's a pad where guest would enter their password. I walked out and somehow I got in to this shower area. its an open shower/restroom area with modules everywhere. I needed to find a type of soap to use. I covered myself in a large towel and walk out. eventually I finish the shower and wakes up.

first snake dream I have so far.

Last edited:
I am in a car driving. I come to a slow stop and clearly have the bumper's view in front of me. I see the bumper slowly come to a stop but not before it hit the back of someone's bumper. my chromed bumper hit someone's chromed bumper so light that I don't see any scratches. the owner of the front vehicle came out and I came out. I remember thinking I should say something to get out of this easy. I say something like, "there's no scratches, can you let me go?" the fat guy want my insurance and registration. I decided to call the police. suddenly, "he said this is a collectible isn't it?" to my surprise, my vehicle is some vintage peugot car or something. its an open top convertible and he is now sitting on top of the windshield. his legs dangling on top of the seat. I see he have his knife on the stick shift. I decided to jump up and punch him on the head/neck area and grab him to the side of the car. there's another thin person behind this car. the fat man fall on his side and I continue to punch him, knowing he still hold the knife. I have this feeling that I've committed a crime. theses 2 person and the vehicles seem to disappear and I am on a small road, in a wooded area. the back view, in the direction of the back of the vehicle, I see a black man standing on a half roof top. the house is like half a block away. he start to yell. in the front view I see a bicycle and suddenly, I have this feeling that I can follow a scenario of riding the bike away and toss it into a small pond when I am away. then I wake up.

Had a bunch of strange dreams last night. In one dream, I visited SSF, and read Mr. Green's dreams in this thread. And now I see that Mr. Green has posted in the Mr. Green's Dreams thread.

mind-blown-classic.gif

hopes these dream don't scare people off, Solidus. seem like now a days, its all I have besides my statue collection.

anyway, this reminds me of a short previous dream:

I've seen an old guy, he's 55, on a bed and in a hospital. he's not conscious. so I meet his wife and 2 young kid. I talk to her sometimes as her husband is in a similar condition to my mother. short, short dream of him:

my view come closer to him and he's on a hospital bed. I see 2 small trees the height of an average adult. these trees are behind the bed and almost over his head. the tree on the right have white flowers.

I wish I could dream. Or at least remember them. Can't remember the last time I've had one.

I am in a dinning area. foods are everywhere and stacked fairly high. people are busy eating. I decided to try something new at the other side of the counter. I got it and came back with it. someone say why you had to bring it here when you can ask someone to bring it over here.

Yesterday morning i dreamt i met up with a girl i know who stays in Canada. And yesterday afternoon, she sent me a facebook message to catch up. Haven't talked to her in four months. And the day i dream about her, she gets in touch.
It freaked me out, lol.

My best mate from high school killed himself a few years back.

Last night I was dreaming we'd caught up in a cafe in some foreign country and were enjoying chewing the fat.

Then it occurred to me what was going on, and I thought to myself, "hang on, shouldn't he be dead?".

I turned to the people sitting next to me and asked them if I was, in fact, talking to myself. They said that I was.

So double bummed in my dream. Bummed that I was reminded that he was dead, and bummed that I was talking to myself like a mad person.

Then I woke up and had to adjust to the fact that I have a stack of hard writing to do. Jeebuz, screw you, dream brain.

I am walking on this old brick road or walk way. A few steps here and there. I am looking at this uneven bricks that broke off the usual pattern; a result of some long ago damage that was hastily repaired no doubt. Two women approach me about it. I draw a line as a marking, between the bricks. I remove the damaged area. These women wanted more damaged area removed ahead of my marking or realign the damaged section ahead of my marking. Eventually all is an even road.

Barely remember this dream:

Some woman was tied to a wood pole like a telephone pole. I am standing next to her and see a hoard of demons/zombies/cannibals running or flying toward her. She struggles. Next, I am with these entities and see her coming closer and closer to view. Finally, I am back to standing next to her. The environment is dark, they are just a couple of feet away, and yet I am not afraid.

I am in a residential area that blend with the edge of a tall forest. Kina like some area in California with tall palm trees, these trees are much taller and thicker. They dwarf these houses like mushrooms. I noticed a single tree within a cluster of trees. No branches visible but the top foliage, its the only tree with some large coconuts. I realize I must be in a dream and that's when I wake up.

Yesterday morning i dreamt i met up with a girl i know who stays in Canada. And yesterday afternoon, she sent me a facebook message to catch up. Haven't talked to her in four months. And the day i dream about her, she gets in touch.
It freaked me out, lol.

Dreams like those are freaky. Something similar happened to me several years back. Except I had a dream about a stalker chick from high school that I had long since avoided. I woke up to find that she had sent me a friend request >___>.

2 short dreams within 1 night:

A few people came in the back of the house via the kitchen(our usual entrance). They're here to cleanse any spirit in the house. They were using incense and I don't know anyone of them and can barely see. Suddenly a woman turn a little and I came closer. She's my mother. Her face is almost white with a dark area that's probably decomposing. She is standing next to the stove and by the microwave. I touch/hold her upper arm; below her shoulder. Her arm is cold and getting colder as I wanted to give her a hug. She turn back to face the stove. She doesn't speak.

I see a baby playing and laughing on the hard wood floor, on the living room. I know its my mother or get a flash of her image playing where the baby used to be. I gave her a banana to play with.

Back