XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this in person this week. It's THE best bw I have seen! Lots of display options, 2 pistols, 1 rifle and 1 knife.. Coh and a small base to display the extra head! Even the base comes with an alternate. Def buy for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Thanks for the post. Blows the SS comic 1/4 BW out of the water IMO. However expensive and I don't know the company which puts me off. Anyone have experience of them or the in hand products??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone know of resellers in singapore taking preorders for this and would be shipping to the US?

i think simply toys...
and there are some forum members here who live in singapore - me being one of them.... worst case we can help you out by "distributing" them lol

i think simply toys...
and there are some forum members here who live in singapore - me being one of them.... worst case we can help you out by "distributing" them lol

How much do they cost local? I guess there much cheaper than here in the UK?

Anyone found any secondary sellers for this piece yet allowing UK purchase? Actually really like it

blackwidow_comparison2_655x617.jpg

I couldn't find a poll on their site, so I figured I'd cast my unofficial vote here! I favor Black Widow's eyes LOOKING STRAIGHT ON. You gotta remember that her head is turned to the right already, so having her eyes more in that direction will limit her display angles. Just my two cents. This is an amazing statue. I really wish they had a distributor here in the States.

xm-studios-premium-collectibles-black-widow-statue.jpg

the left pictures looks very flat but the right one seems to have a lot more depth to the face.. maybe it's the darker makeup around the eyes that makes it pop more... To bad it would cost a small fortune to get this statue

Seriously considering this despite the heavy cost here in the UK. Cant find fault with it really...

Anyone found any secondary sellers for this piece yet allowing UK purchase? Actually really like it

CDUK stock XM but your looking at £625 posted.

I like the eyes on the right the most. Great looking statue

Not liking the dio/backdrop

Should be some war zone or action scene ... that fence is out of place

With this sculpt an action scene would be out of context. This is all about BW leaning against the stone pillar/gate and looking gorgeous. Its not dynamic in any way. I suppose it would work if she was standing on a pile of defeated Hydra troops as well ;)

With this sculpt an action scene would be out of context. This is all about BW leaning against the stone pillar/gate and looking gorgeous. Its not dynamic in any way. I suppose it would work if she was standing on a pile of defeated Hydra troops as well ;)

Indeed has a kind of James Bond spy feel to it

Very cool

Back