Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know abt the rest of you guys but I think the Cheadle likeness is pretty darn good :dunno

bagazyra.jpg

Not feeling this headsculpt. Dont get me wrong, its quite accurate to the actor himself, but he seems and looks lifeless in a pose where he's supposed to be ready to attack.

Not that I will display him with the unmasked head anyway. Now, add that forearm weapon SS !

Not feeling this headsculpt. Dont get me wrong, its quite accurate to the actor himself, but he seems and looks lifeless in a pose where he's supposed to be ready to attack.

Not that I will display him with the unmasked head anyway. Now, add that forearm weapon SS !

Idk. To me he has the smug, "Please. Do something so I can shoot." look on his face. With him and the IM back to back, it's going to look beautiful. But I agree, probably going with the closed mask most of the time. On ironman and ironpatriot.

HT portraits will always be better.

I hope not because I want to stop collecting these damn action figures, which are just expensive toys. I prefer the elegance of statues and hope that SSC portraits catch up fast. If sideshow was a little more committed to movie pfs and had head portraits as good as HT I would never buy another hot toy again. I am really not big into posing anyway, I typically display a figure in a set pose once and leave them that way.

i agree 100% no reason to display actor head. feels like a waste of time to even make this part.

Back