Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Iron man Mark 42
The Iron Patriot 1:4 Scale Figure
War Machine 1:4 Scale Figure"

This is what's on the 1st page of this thread but I cant find any information confirming any of these besides IP. Anyone know where I can find info on these announcements?

Also, since when did they start calling these 1/4 scale Maquettes? I though a Maquette was its own thing.

300370_press15-399x600.jpg
300370_press131-399x600.jpg
300370_press16.jpg
300370_press14-900x600.jpg
300370_press17-900x600.jpg

Rhodey looks good - still don't care b/c no interest in displaying his face.

Where is the ****ing forearm weapon?

Looking good wish more pfs came with a stand for coh

Hey, just include it in the price. OOOOOOOORRRRR, make a universal one and keep them in stock at SS (if thats possible, one size fits most?) lol. Order as you see fit.

is it exclusive or just add on to regular ver?

Each 1:4 Scale Maquette includes a reveal portrait of actor Don Cheadle as Colonel James Rhodes, a fully deployed Iron Patriot armored portait, individually painted hand finished armor with a high gloss paint application, and incredible light-up features in the eyes, chest, and repulsor thrusters in the palms of his hands.

I don't know, it looks like Cheadle but I don't really like it :dunno

Needs the pop up rocket otherwise it looks like he needs to aim the shoulder cannon with his arm :cuckoo:

Didn't know it came with a nameplate.

Interested to see the "incredible light up repulsor thrusters in the palms of his hands" since both of his hands appear to be clenched in fists btw.

Same with the Mk 42....

Back