Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a nice portrait

Agreed looks pretty damn good

I asked an SSC CS rep about the pop up rocket on the left hand being added and she confirmed that this piece is still in production so the pictures up aren't the final production piece so it COULD be included, but wouldn't give me more info than that.

I really hope that make that addition cause it's really the only thing that I'm not fond of about this statue...granted because my son is an Iron Man freak there is no way I'm not picking this one up and Mark 42 when that one comes :dunno

Last edited:
An arm weapon will make or break my decision to keep this guy on order.

It looks so dumb without. We all know IT HAS to be there, it needs its weapon! Damn it Sideshow, add the freaking missile! I'd take the weapon on the arm over the Cheadle headsculpt, any day.

It looks so dumb without. We all know IT HAS to be there, it needs its weapon! Damn it Sideshow, add the freaking missile! I'd take the weapon on the arm over the Cheadle headsculpt, any day.

Based on the pose, I'd LOL if they didn't put it!

I'm still not worried, it will be added. Love the HS.

My thoughts exactly. It's going to be added. If you look at the pictures, there looks like there is plenty of space for it (I doubt there going to release a CoHand with no rocket). Would be absolutely idiotic to not include it.

haven't ordered or checked this thread out in quite sometime, but I see that it had double reward points, theyre certainly making it tempting.

I do have to agree that the portrait is excellent. If Sideshow delivers on this I may pick it up.

Impressed with the Don Cheadle HEADSCULPT, certainly a good likeness overall. Nice touches with the head stand (I really think head stands should be compulsory for every piece featuring an alternate HEADSCULPT - just makes sense than having them stored away. I think it adds to the display) the name plate is a nice optional display piece also. Definately agree that this piece will be an epic winner with the addition of a forearm rocket launcher (but I doubt it will happen now) :(

This and the MK42 will look great together...any news of further characters released in this line or is it just these two? :dunno

gyvy2u9y.jpg

Impressed with the Don Cheadle HEADSCULPT, certainly a good likeness overall. Nice touches with the head stand (I really think head stands should be compulsory for every piece featuring an alternate HEADSCULPT - just makes sense than having them stored away. I think it adds to the display) the name plate is a nice optional display piece also. Definately agree that this piece will be an epic winner with the addition of a forearm rocket launcher (but I doubt it will happen now) :(

This and the MK42 will look great together...any news of further characters released in this line or is it just these two? :dunno

gyvy2u9y.jpg

I agree.mi sure hope they go back to basics with ironmans armor in future films. Didn't like the hectic-ness of ironman 3's armors.

There's definitely a resemblence. I just think the eyes are a bit too small, still. I little too beany. But maybe he just has beany eyes. It's difficult to put a finger on. :)

Back