Statue BLITZWAY- Rocky II - 1/4th scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BLITZWAY- Rocky 2- 1/4th scale

2015 cannot come any sooner

Anybody hear anything new about this yet? It's the only Rocky collectible that's worth getting right now, I hope it happens.

Anybody hear anything new about this yet? It's the only Rocky collectible that's worth getting right now, I hope it happens.

I don't think there is any danger of it not happening. We've seen WIP shots including the base.

Blitzway just take a looooooong time between stages (announcement + WIP shots + prototype + pre-order + release )

Mid 2015 you'll have this in hand :)

I can wait, blitzways scarface and carlito are incredible so it will be worth the wait and can start saving now.
Must have.

I don't think there is any danger of it not happening. We've seen WIP shots including the base.

Blitzway just take a looooooong time between stages (announcement + WIP shots + prototype + pre-order + release )

Mid 2015 you'll have this in hand :)

Mid 2015 is a long wait, I hope it comes sooner than later. It would be great if they gave you both the leather full length jacket from the first film as will as the tiger jacket from the second film, if they do both I might have to get two.

Anybody have any idea what the price is going to be? I'm hoping for around $300 - $400.

a73-650x390.jpg

rocky-housejpg-259cb30658b337af.jpg

I am very curious regarding what they have in mind about Rocky.

:horror WOW!!! Okay, now this has my attention :love

Pretty much every statue has your attention :lol

No it looks very promising so far. Blitzway are definitely a company to be watched. Everything there done so far has been stellar

:lol apart from the new Thor PF and Thursdays unveiling of the new Jean grey PF...not interested in those ;)

Yea, Blitzway were unknown to me until I heard about their 1/3 Bruce Lee...and looking at the great success of that one I'm pretty much looking forward to see how well their Rocky 2 comes out :)

BLITZWAY- Rocky 2- 1/4th scale

:lol apart from the new Thor PF and Thursdays unveiling of the new Jean grey PF...not interested in those ;)

Yea, Blitzway were unknown to me until I heard about their 1/3 Bruce Lee...and looking at the great success of that one I'm pretty much looking forward to see how well their Rocky 2 comes out :)

Blitzway are awesome. When I was into 1/6 figures I owned the 1st piece they did (Scareface) & it was so good.

Back then most collectors thought Hot Toys were untouchable but these guys came out of nowhere & proved that theory wrong. The founders were previous Hot Toys employees

Last edited:

Any news on this?
Sorry to give false expectations but need this in my life.

I haven't heard any updates on this Rocky statue but if anyone has please post, but I did hear from sculpture Edinho Maga that he's just started his own Rocky II 1/4 statue, the pose is going to be Rocky lifting the championship belt over his head right after he says "Yo Adrian, I did it!", I think that's an awesome choice for a statue, can't wait to see pics of it.

I haven't heard any updates on this Rocky statue but if anyone has please post, but I did hear from sculpture Edinho Maga that he's just started his own Rocky II 1/4 statue, the pose is going to be Rocky lifting the championship belt over his head right after he says "Yo Adrian, I did it!", I think that's an awesome choice for a statue, can't wait to see pics of it.

Yea, he did mention something similar to me also...his Rambo lifesize bust was excellent. :)

Edinho is doing a Rambo 3 1/3 scale as well as the Rocky II 1/4...so fun times ahead for Stallone fans:hi5:

Where can one get info on that piece? I'd love a definitive rocky piece

Go to facebook and send a message to Edinho Maga, or go to his website, edinhomaga.com Great guy to deal with, he use to sell throw Hollywood Collectibles Group, but has started to sell very limited edition statues directly throw him, he lives in Brazil and packs the statues great so you don't have to worry about damage.

Edinho is doing a Rambo 3 1/3 scale as well as the Rocky II 1/4...so fun times ahead for Stallone fans:hi5:

You happen to know what the pose is going to be on that Rambo 3 statue? I have 9 of his statues, mostly Rocky and Rambo, am getting the Rocky 3 full scale bust next, that's a pricey piece but a must have for Rocky fans, his work keeps getting better, the only statue throw him that I didn't like was the Rocky 4 1/6 in flag trunks, the others are all great, without Edinho nobody would ever make Rocky or Rambo statues, so am very grateful to him and the great statues he continues to produce.

That's too bad, I'm not a fan of Edinho's work. His sculpts always have a caricature "cartoonish" quality to them. I wish Enterbay would quit F'ing around and make a Rocky III Rocky that they teased years ago.

Back